Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #41
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

View Post Originally Posted by retheriolu
I have been able to succesfully feed Zana twice. Only ate the lasagna/sandwich thing. But still NO zummies. I knew I shouldn't have bought that flower pot.

Is ganz just too cheap to let us earn zummies?!
MY Zana is the same way...she will only eat the blue sandwich thing and the red and orange stuff in a bowl EVEN if she asks for something different!

it took 26 parties this morning to get any zummies...after 20 parties I started giving them items to get happy instead of only clicks. This seems to work a little better. Give them a toy every few parties.

again 5 zummies: 3 purple, 2 blue.

12 more parties, 5 zummies: 4 purple, 1 blue

2 yellow, 3 pink after 15 more parties. my proportion is at 9/112 or 8%

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-03-2009 at 01:21 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #42
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ok got something today in zumwhere during a party I got a pop up that said i'm sorry we are having a problem with a program file please try again. Shoot I should have take a picture.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #43
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thank you all for the info, I was going to buy some zum buddies but at this point it does not seem to be worth it. The plushes are kind of cute but for $12.99 each, I not convinced enough to purchase any. Wuzzle thanks so much for the tracking, when I see that they zum buddies are giving better average on the zummies, I then may decide to get them. I appreciate all this info.
Babs is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #44
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Thank you all for the info, I was going to buy some zum buddies but at this point it does not seem to be worth it. The plushes are kind of cute but for $12.99 each, I not convinced enough to purchase any. Wuzzle thanks so much for the tracking, when I see that they zum buddies are giving better average on the zummies, I then may decide to get them. I appreciate all this info.
You are so welcome! I am home sick so I have tons of time...
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #45
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
You are so welcome! I am home sick so I have tons of time...
Lucky you at my office. I really was hoping the zum buddies would be so much better, I did not like the idea that if food was not eatten or toys played with they would disappear. Seems to me that they need much more attention then my webbies who I have had longer.
Babs is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #46
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I have one ordered and keep calling around to find another (no luck so far). Is it better to put the Zumbuddies on an account where you have klips?? I have alot of zummies and have not used any yet. These Zumbuddies sound way too complicated for kids and I doubt they will spend all the time it takes to care for them. Do they get sick like the regular Webkinz? It all sounds alittle confusing.

Confused: If you have klips and have zummies, can you use them them for the Zumbuddies???

Last edited by 1Aramus; 11-03-2009 at 02:47 PM..
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #47
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Wow thanks for the great info. My son wants one so bad but after reading all the posts we may habe to skip the Zumbuddies. It seems like a lot of work for very little return. He is just not ready for the level of patience it will take and I just don't have it either.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #48
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

How many zums are you partying with?
the more zums the better your chances.
If that's how it's supposed to be right now, I hope they change it. Like other features in the Forest, it would require multiple purchases to get anything decent. Only now it's not multiple purchases of $1.50 and up each. It's $10.00 and up each. That's a lot of money to ask parents to invest to prevent their kids from either going WW broke or spending too much time on the computer earning more KC.

I've really been looking forward to the Zumbuddies. Both the plushies and the virtuals are adorable. But now I'm going to wait to buy any until we know more about how it works.

My daughter and grand daughters (who got theirs as Halloween presents) are holding off on entering theirs. The way things are right now, the kids would go through their KC so fast they'd have nothing left for the holiday shops.

Fingers crossed we're just seeing Ganz glitches that will be fixed. The ZB are cute enough to increase Ganz sales without parents having to invest a small fortune to make playing with them fun.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #49
Likes Art
Gift Guru

MY Zana is the same way...she will only eat the blue sandwich thing and the red and orange stuff in a bowl EVEN if she asks for something different!

it took 26 parties this morning to get any zummies...after 20 parties I started giving them items to get happy instead of only clicks. This seems to work a little better. Give them a toy every few parties.

again 5 zummies: 3 purple, 2 blue.

12 more parties, 5 zummies: 4 purple, 1 blue

2 yellow, 3 pink after 15 more parties. my proportion is at 9/112 or 8%
Ok i had 5 more parties and got 5 more zummies. 3 blue and 2 purple. that makes 10/117 or 8.5%

now i had 24 more parties and got 5 more zummies: 4 purple, 1 pink. 11/131=8.4%
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #50
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

We had the same problem. My kids are only allowed 30 minutes max computer time each day. They had around 15 parties and no zummies. If it takes 70 parties, they will never be able to stay on long enough to earn any zummies and will be totally turned off. It is no fun to work hard with your new pet for 30 minutes with no reward ever.

If Ganz hopes this entices people to buy more zum buddies, it works the opposite way for us. My kids are asked to save their allowance for Webkinz purchases. They do so but if the new item doesn't seem fun or is not returning rewards, they don't buy more. They stop. They originally wanted at least 2 zum buddies each to watch them play but after their initial experience, I notice they are both losing interest quickly and unless things change reward wise, I think they won't buy more.

Last edited by Miranda; 11-03-2009 at 07:23 PM..
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!