Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #31
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

OK new development. I decided to do an empirical study tonight which comprised of me forcing my 2 zums to party together as many times as I could! After 7 parties I was awarded 5 zummies (2 purple, 3 yellow) after 14 more parties (21 in all) I was awarded 5 more zummies (4 purple, 1 yellow). This is what we call LAME! LOL just kidding! This is what we call a 2 to 21 ratio. Which is about a 10% chance of getting zummies.

I was awarded 5 zummies when 2 zums party and another member was awarded 10 zummies when 3 zums partied. hmmm...are we on to something? I still think the chance of getting zummies during a 1 zum party is only 1-2%...

BUT...I can tell people how to make their zums happy without spending money!!
1. click zum 4 times
2. leave to another zum room or to zumwhere
3. come back and click until a party happens! (no more than 4 times)
4. after party click zum 4 times
5. repeat steps 2-4 until the tricky ****** gives you some stinking zummies!!!!!!!!!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #32
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
OK new development. I decided to do an empirical study tonight which comprised of me forcing my 2 zums to party together as many times as I could! After 7 parties I was awarded 5 zummies (2 purple, 3 yellow) after 14 more parties (21 in all) I was awarded 5 more zummies (4 purple, 1 yellow). This is what we call LAME! LOL just kidding! This is what we call a 2 to 21 ratio. Which is about a 10% chance of getting zummies.

I was awarded 5 zummies when 2 zums party and another member was awarded 10 zummies when 3 zums partied. hmmm...are we on to something? I still think the chance of getting zummies during a 1 zum party is only 1-2%...

BUT...I can tell people how to make their zums happy without spending money!!
1. click zum 4 times
2. leave to another zum room or to zumwhere
3. come back and click until a party happens! (no more than 4 times)
4. after party click zum 4 times
5. repeat steps 2-4 until the tricky ****** gives you some stinking zummies!!!!!!!!!
I have been trying this on and off all evening. I've achieved about 15 parties but it looks as if I need about 20 to get zummies then ??
(being a bratty zum)
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #33
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I have been trying this on and off all evening. I've achieved about 15 parties but it looks as if I need about 20 to get zummies then ??
(being a bratty zum)
How many zums are you partying with?
the more zums the better your chances.

since my earlier parties I went into trial #3 and it took another 13 parties before getting zummies. so far today that is 3/34 parties got zummies or 8.8% of parties. so I now have 15 extra zummies.

TIME CONSUMING!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #34
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Hi all,

I have 6 zums activated on my account. I figured out that you can put a maximum of 5 zums in one room. I click on them to make them giggle until I get a frown and then I start giving them toys....You can kind of match the toy with their action, this seems to work for me. Once I had 5 in a room and got them to party, I was awarded 16 pink and 7 yellow by one zum...

When I had 2 in a room after 3 parties I received 5 blue and 1 other color...with one zum in a room I did not recv anything.

I will keep playing with 5 in a room.

I wish ganz would give us a bit more instruction...like what all the little symbols over their heads mean...some are obvious...a toy or specific food, but what the heck are the musical notes for?
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #35
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Please help I need advise.
Click the image to open in full size.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 AM   #36
Likes Art
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
Please help I need advise.
Click the image to open in full size.
Kinz Klips open the zum sighting side. you go there to search for zums and take pictures of them to earn zummies. I will PM you.

since my earlier parties I went into trial #3 and it took another 13 parties before getting zummies. so far today that is 3/34 parties got zummies or 8.8% of parties. so I now have 15 extra zummies.

TIME CONSUMING!
Ok i had 6 or 7 more parties and got 5 zummies again with my 2 zums.

so that is 4/40 parties. back to 10% odds of getting zummies.

last time was 2 blue and 3 yellow and this time was 4 purple and 1 yellow.

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-03-2009 at 12:40 AM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #37

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Wuzzle! You are correct! I have to zumbuddies, played with them played with them until I was as blue as Zlock! They partied a few times, like to fly around, every now and then they sit in one of the 2 chairs I bought for them (couldn't afford a bed), no zummies awarded and I really worked at it.
After the umpteenth time of getting them to party I finally got six zummies! WOW - all that work for basically nothing.

I am going to wait until they perfect the process, but it is fun to have them follow our pets around!

Good luck to all who have zumbuddies, it is going to take a lot of work to get any prizes!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #38
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

TIME CONSUMING!
I only have 1.

Sounds like another money racket to get you to buy a bunch if you actually want something for their room.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #39
Likes Art
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I only have 1.

Sounds like another money racket to get you to buy a bunch if you actually want something for their room.
yeah...i bought a bunch of kinz clips thinking that i would do better, but 10 isn't any better than 2 as far as i can tell. Whereas, 2 zumbuddies is better than 1 and 5 is wayy better. When they get zummies in a 5 zum party they get about 16 zummies!

In other news I had 8 more parties and got 5 more zummies. 1 blue and 4 pink! that is 4/48 parties.

4 more parties, 5 more zummies, 1 yellow and 4 pink. that makes 5/52 parties got zummies today.

4 blue and 1 pink after 7 more parties. so thats 6 of 59 parties getting zummies.

I have partied enough today don't you think?

off to bed. will continue my research tomorrow.

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-03-2009 at 01:37 AM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #40
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

I have been able to succesfully feed Zana twice. Only ate the lasagna/sandwich thing. But still NO zummies. I knew I shouldn't have bought that flower pot.

Is ganz just too cheap to let us earn zummies?!

Last edited by retheriolu; 11-03-2009 at 08:31 AM..
retheriolu is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!