Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I've taken to making my three zums party together now, and so has my Son. I'd say out of every 10 parties or so on average, we're earning 10 zummies. I'm not sure if it's going to be different depending on if you have more or less zums, but this is what we are averaging since yesterday.
it is easier to get them to party alone, because If i leave one in its room and come back all I have to do is click it to make it happy. So I click until it is 100% it has a party then I click it four more times (if you click 5 it gets upset) and it gets to about 92-97%. I leave it alone and go to the other zum's room and click it a few times until it has a party, and repeat with the clicking 4x, then leaving...etc. I hardly have to buy them anything this way, but they also won't give zummies!

In your opinion the odds of getting zummies gets better if you have them party together then? Maybe with my 2 I should only have them party together. I wish ganz would tell you it is nearly im possible to get zummies with only 1 zum buddy. My roommate is upset too, because she has 1 zum and she hasn't gotten any zummies either.

They award 5 zummies at a time, so you would say you get zummies 2 of 10 parties (20%) when the three zums party together? I would say mine have had 10 parties together and then 40 or more with just one of them. No zummies yet... My roommate has had about 20-30 parties with her zum and no zummies yet.

Trying to figure this out because at this rate I will NEVER have enough zummies to get beds for my zums much less any prizes! (and I want that zumwhere wardrobe really bad!)

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-02-2009 at 05:09 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #22
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
it is easier to get them to party alone, because If i leave one in its room and come back all I have to do is click it to make it happy. So I click until it is 100% it has a party then I click it four more times (if you click 5 it gets upset) and it gets to about 92-97%. I leave it alone and go to the other zum's room and click it a few times until it has a party, and repeat with the clicking 4x, then leaving...etc. I hardly have to buy them anything this way, but they also won't give zummies!

In your opinion the odds of getting zummies gets better if you have them party together then? Maybe with my 2 I should only have them party together. I wish ganz would tell you it is nearly im possible to get zummies with only 1 zum buddy. My roommate is upset too, because she has 1 zum and she hasn't gotten any zummies either.

They award 5 zummies at a time, so you would say you get zummies 2 of 10 parties (20%) when the three zums party together? I would say mine have had 10 parties together and then 40 or more with just one of them. No zummies yet... My roommate has had about 20-30 parties with her zum and no zummies yet.

Trying to figure this out because at this rate I will NEVER have enough zummies to get beds for my zums much less any prizes! (and I want that zumwhere wardrobe really bad!)
It's easy alone or together. When I just want to start a quick party, I click each zum in the room 4 times. I then leave the room, come back and click around 3 more times on each and then it's a party! Sometimes they ask for things and then I give them what they are asking for instead of a tickle (click). I had one party when there were just 2 zums in the same room. I received 5 zummies for that party. Now when I receive zummies and all three are together, I'm receiving 10 zummies if they are awarded. They only show up over one of the zums heads showing me the two zummie colours and the amount of each I've been awarded.

I have no idea really how Ganz has programmed this, just reporting what has been happening with us so far.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Sometimes I am very happy that my city is at the bottom of the Webkinz barrel. This sounds like a cute concept, but very unrewarding in reality! I definitely won't be buying a zumbuddy!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I got a zum buddy today and while it is cute, there really seems to be no point to playing with him for now. If we don't get zummies for making him happy we can't afford any of the furniture. I'm not going to worry about it for now.

It is better for them to start out with something being too hard and gradually making it easier. If it is too easy in the beginning you can't go backwards. I expect that as this develops we will be able to earn the zummies. I certainly hope so.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #25
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

so I have gotten all 6 and one more for my other account and one for DS and one for later (christmas) for DS I only entered one in 2 accounts .from what I read I need to put in my other 5 in the other account to really get some zummies?
I will try tomorrow am to tiered to day
Old 11-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #26

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Oh Man, I just got home with Zool, and find out she is a pain!! I looked all over today, and finally got one coming out of the packing box at Hallmark. Raced home, and well now I think Iam going to wait. After Halloween, I really can't handle too much more "fun" frustrations. I think I will just chill and wait for my Moose. At least they got that right.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #27
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is happening to me too.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #28
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just got mine today and although it doesn't take much to make them happy it looks as if I may NEVER get furniture in the poor things room.
I think we should be able to buy the furniture witn kinzcash and use the zummies for prizes.

I also don't like how the toys & food disappear after 30 seconds or so. We bought them. They should stay in the room until they play with them or eat it.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #29
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I just got mine today and although it doesn't take much to make them happy it looks as if I may NEVER get furniture in the poor things room.
I think we should be able to buy the furniture witn kinzcash and use the zummies for prizes.

I also don't like how the toys & food disappear after 30 seconds or so. We bought them. They should stay in the room until they play with them or eat it.

are you kidding? the toys just vanish with your kinzcash?
the same way the zum plush vanished with our real cash.
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #30

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I must say that I was so very excited to get my zumbuddy. I have the peeking zum. However, not being able to get the prizes or even to increase the zummies at all after having many parties and using so much Kinzcash to make Zana happy is SO disappointing. So very disappointing.....
hpquinlan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!