Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

I looked at the cost in zummies for all the new zum prizes and they are even more outrageous than the zumwhere prizes! I will have to debate getting a zum buddy for a while.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #12
bbitp
Webkinz :)

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

I still have gotten no zummies or prizes yet, kinda upsetting!
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #13
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default NO ZUM MARBLES AWARDED

I got a zum buddy and have gotten its happiness up to 100 and had parties, but I have not been awarded any marbles at alll!!!!! Is this a glitch????
Old 11-02-2009, 12:14 AM   #14
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Ok I got my zumbuddy, 2 actually, but I can't seem to get any zummies either! I have had tons of parties, my estimate would be 50+ parties. I had at least 30 today and quite a few yesterday. Does anything increase chances of getting zummies!?
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #15
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NO ZUM MARBLES AWARDED

I've had no less then 40 parties on an account with two zum buddies and more then 25 parties on an account with a single zum buddy. Not a single zummie awarded either.

The directions and notices had given the impression that zum buddies would make it easier to collect zummies. All it's done here is waste a heck of a lot of time (and KC) getting happiness to 100% with absolutely nothing to show for it. How are we supposed to collect enough to aquire the new items that cost literally hundreds of zummies, if the game doesn't award any?

I'm desperately hoping this is simply a glitch (and it would be nice if they awarded zummie's retroactively, although I won't hold my breath on that one) or there'll be some very unhappy children in this household.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #16
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
Honestly, its a new feature, and Ganz implemented it...expect glitches LOL
Why should we accept or put up with being unpaid beta testers? We already paid to enter the site, already paid out hundreds and even thousands of real dollars in some cases to access different parts of the site, so why would they even think that we should put up with 'glitches'? BTW, THEY say that the definition of 'glitch' is something that is rare, hardly ever happens; which means all these are not glitches they are problems {problems which they don't work on, like the trading cards/VTC/TC problems, stuck items, missing items when no one knows the password but site and member, ad nauseum}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
Ok I got my zumbuddy, 2 actually, but I can't seem to get any zummies either! I have had tons of parties, my estimate would be 50+ parties. I had at least 30 today and quite a few yesterday. Does anything increase chances of getting zummies!?
I've taken to making my three zums party together now, and so has my Son. I'd say out of every 10 parties or so on average, we're earning 10 zummies. I'm not sure if it's going to be different depending on if you have more or less zums, but this is what we are averaging since yesterday.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #18

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

My grandaughter got a zum buddy and is already finished playing with it because it cost tons of kinzcash to keep it in food and toys. She also has had lots of parties and kept it happy for a long time but has not got any zummie money either. You can only buy furniture with zummies (money). When you buy toys they dissappear after your zum plays with it. How unfair. It takes alot of toys and food to keep your zum buddy happy. I do not recomend anyone to buy these critters. The cost to keep them is way way to high. Another dumb idea Ganz has come up with to take your real money. They should have let everyone know how high the cost is to maintain one of these critters. My grandaughter is sorry she got one. Shame on you Ganz.
feona is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #19

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I was really looking forward to getting some Zumbuddies -- couldn't find them anywhere, except on ebay for big bucks. Guess I should be glad I didn't buy yet.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #20

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Found mine at Hallmark for the grandaughter (12.99). But she doesn't want anymore. Cost is way to high to maintain those critters and she never gets zummies (zum money) in return.

What a waste of $12.99 plus tax.
feona is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!