Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 10:30 AM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

View Post Originally Posted by gourmetalex
Those are all fine suggestions on how to get more Zummies for our Buddies. But what about for those of us who can only afford one Zumbuddy? I purchased mine for $13.00 CDN. I cannot afford to purchase one more let alone four more to give me five of these little guys.

So in the mean time, those of us who were only able to afford to purchase one, or could only find one, we've basically wasted our money.

I can completely understand the frustration a lot of us are feeling right now. People are right, it is unfair and I am not one to normally state that things are fair or unfair. Life is unfair. And if I had known that I would need five of these guys to get anything, I wouldn't have bothered purchasing one at all.

Despite that, I am happy that there are some people enjoying this new feature of Webkinz World and that they're able to receive the really nifty prizes. Congratulations.
You are right. They should tweak the programming so those with one Zum can earn zummies within a reasonable amount of time (every 3-4 parties would be nice). You can call them and tell them your frustration. The more calls they get, the more they will pay attention. (I called about my pumpkin nose not showing up on my pumpkin and customer service wouldn't even put it into the tech team because they weren't getting enough complaints about it.) Their number is 1-866-webkinz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #112
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You are right. They should tweak the programming so those with one Zum can earn zummies within a reasonable amount of time (every 3-4 parties would be nice). You can call them and tell them your frustration. The more calls they get, the more they will pay attention. (I called about my pumpkin nose not showing up on my pumpkin and customer service wouldn't even put it into the tech team because they weren't getting enough complaints about it.) Their number is 1-866-webkinz.
I wish, because it is completely unfair that only people with 2-5 zums will ever get any prizes. The people with one zum hardly ever get zummies and have given up, and people with two are almost as frustrated because as I know from my research it can take anywhere from 4 to 26 two zum parties in a row to get a measly 5 zummies.

So, things should be different now after the announcement, but they aren't. maybe after maintenance...

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-06-2009 at 05:47 PM..
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #113
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
I wish, because it is completely unfair that only people with 2-5 zums will ever get any prizes. The people with one zum hardly ever get zummies and have given up, and people with two are almost as frustrated because as I know from my research it can take anywhere from 4 to 26 two zum parties in a row to get a measly 5 zummies.

So, things should be different now after the announcement, but they aren't. maybe after maintenance...
Make sure you clear your cache. After I did this, I saw the new improvements.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #114
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Make sure you clear your cache. After I did this, I saw the new improvements.
I noticed I got more zummies and more often (11 every 3 or 4 parties) but not every party and my zums didn't dance. It was all glitchy in there...idk i will try clearing my cache.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #115
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I haave had a few parties and - NO Zummies!
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #116
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I haave had a few parties and - NO Zummies!
You have to clear your cache in order to see the changes.
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #117

Peanut Butter is on a distinguished road

I have 5 Zumbuddies, all in the same room. I was doing the click on them 4 times then leave trick and was having parties regularly but not getting zummies. So, I cleared my cache and now when I click on the zumbuddies THEIR HAPPINESS BARELY MOVES! The trick no longer works, they now want stuff you have to BUY to increase their happiness (since clicking on them no longer works), and I can't get them to even HAVE a party any more!!!!

I am DONE spending money on anything made by GANZ!! I am so angry. They hyped these things up and made them seem wonderful and in no way do they live up to the hype. I feel like I've been played. It was nearly impossible before to get zummies, now it IS impossible unless you spend a TON of KC and a TON of time on these things. I'm an adult. There is NO WAY a child would have the patience for this!!
Peanut Butter is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #118
Lil Kinz

ZumBuddy is on a distinguished road

Well...... I'm sorry your very upset but don't say your not buying Ganz products anymore i am a child and i have the patience. One thing to learn from me is that

Patience Is A Virtue
ZumBuddy is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #119
Likes Art
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
I have 5 Zumbuddies, all in the same room. I was doing the click on them 4 times then leave trick and was having parties regularly but not getting zummies. So, I cleared my cache and now when I click on the zumbuddies THEIR HAPPINESS BARELY MOVES! The trick no longer works, they now want stuff you have to BUY to increase their happiness (since clicking on them no longer works), and I can't get them to even HAVE a party any more!!!!

I am DONE spending money on anything made by GANZ!! I am so angry. They hyped these things up and made them seem wonderful and in no way do they live up to the hype. I feel like I've been played. It was nearly impossible before to get zummies, now it IS impossible unless you spend a TON of KC and a TON of time on these things. I'm an adult. There is NO WAY a child would have the patience for this!!
I have noticed that even when I give them the toy they ask for their happiness only goes up a percent or two BUT when I give them stuff they give me 4 zummies. I have gotten so many from them tonight, but I have spent a couple hundred or more on toys/food.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #120
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I have been awarded some zummies today, and it's some here and some there later on. Patience is the key, but if you don't feel like you can't handle with waiting and is getting fustrated (I was when I couldn't do anything and my Zum wouldn't give me orders), I'll just say to myself "This is only a game. It's possible to improve. Time will tell" and just calm myself. Try it, it can work!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have played for hours upon hours and I finally did receive some zummies; each time it was 1 zummy of one color and 4 zummies of another color. I had over 70 parties before I received any zummies. At first I kept giving them toys and food and it was really expensive. Today I figured out if I click on them 4 times and then go into the other room (I have 2 Zums registered) and then come back and click on them a few more times, then they throw a party (a lot of times without me giving them any toys or food). It is the quickest way to get a party. I received zummies today when they both were in the room at 1:53pm, 2:58pm, 6:14pm and 6:55pm (only 1 of the 2 zums gave me zummies); and this was playing continuously with them for hours on end (with a break between 4pm - 5:30pm). With as many parties as they had, I would guestimate that there is about a 2% chance they will give you zummies (perhaps only a 1% chance if you only have one zum). If you have one Zum and get zummies for an average of 1 party in 50, then that is 1/50 which is a 2% chance. If you only have limited computer time, it may take a week to get any zummies from them!

They should definitely make it easier to get zummies.
Well, not really. They programmed them to give more orders, and I can see the improvement. Occasionally they reward me with 4-5 Zummies just by giving them a few toys they ask for or giving them food. I only have 1 Zum, but yes, they do give you Zummies if you keep their happiness up. I'm sure Ganz is working on improvements, because one was just made not long ago

Last edited by bluey1998; 11-07-2009 at 12:36 AM..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!