Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #101
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

I've been on playing with my one zum since around 11:30pm and it is 1:15am. I have thrown 32 parties during this time and have not gotten any zummies. I've only been playing with my zum this whole time, other than reading this thread and I'm on the same internet connection as Wuzzle. I'm really disappointed that I can't get anything for my zum despite the hours I've spent. I will be playing until it kicks me off, but ganz needs to fix this because not many people have enough time to play with one zum long enough to get zummies.
Oh, and I threw 9 parties during class earlier, if that even adds up with what I've thrown tonight. If I actually get any zummies later, I'll report back. I'm just sad that I've had this thing for a week now and still haven't gotten any zummies.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #102
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I can feel your pain! I keep playing with them, throwing them parties and still no zummies and I don't know how much Kinz Cash I have spent so until they fix it I am not going to play with them. No sense in blowing hard in KC to no avail.

I will admit when they play with each other or throw a party it is fun to watch. But not to the tune of 1,035 or more in kinz cash!

I sure hope they get it fixed soon! I am hoping to call GANZ tomorrow about this just to see what they say!

Sorry you all are having the same trouble I am. It's so so frustrating!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 01:34 AM   #103

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
Ugh! I dished out the big bucks on ebay, and for what? I can't believe I wasted so much money!
You are not alone! I did the same thing and now wonder how much of a mistake it was. . .

Hope you have better luck than I have been having! They are cute though.

Rocks! and so do their members!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 AM   #104

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

I have put 6 zum buddies on one account and have had approximately 30 parties and have received zummies 3 times. Yes it was little amounts of zummies, but I only spend about 20 minutes getting all my zums happy at the same time. Maybe you get more of a chance gettng zummies if you have more zums. I would agree that the chances and amounts of zummies should be increased, it would really make it more pleasurable.

I received 5 rooms with 6 zums so two of my zums have to share a room. Is five rooms the max?
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 08:06 AM   #105
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Not happy at all with this stupid toy. I can't even get the thing to 100%. 90% of the time that I put something in the room it doesn't want it. Even when it says it does, it still ignores it. I'm just ANNOYED!!!! Glad my son loves the plush or I'd be so annoyed that I spent the money on it.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #106
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't even logged mine on after reading all this for the past couple of days...ebay here I come!
kigz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #107

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I would assume this is a glitch because no matter how many parties our zumbuddies are having after reaching 100% happiness, no new zummies are being added to our totals.
I get no zumbuddies either. Hope they correct this soon-spent too much on it already.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #108
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
how many zummies do you get with a one zum party? I have never gotten any from one zum. how often do you get them with a 5 zum party, every 4 or 5 parties?

I have a lot more purple than everything else too...i got a lazy zum chair, I have 2 zums entered and am at 33 blue, 43 purple, 30 yellow and 27 pink.I wish i had as many as you so I could get the zum wardrobe I want.

And WOW almost everything needs a lot more blue than anything else, everything but the placemat which needs 57 blue but 61 purple.... other wise its like 300 blue and 150 of everything else!? i dont get it....

They are way more fun as a real life toy! I found fun in cuddling it and throwing it around so I imagine a child would LOVE it! It is so cute in real life and in the game but trying to reap the rewards of having it is a chore...
A 1-Zum "successful" party gets you 5 zummies--same as a 2-Zum party (split between 2 colors of zummmies).

With a 5-Zum party I am getting zummies about every 3-5 parties (sometimes 2 parties in a row).

The first day with only one Zum I was buying item after item in order to get the Zum to 100%. I spent a ton of Kinzcash.

I then realized that if I click on them 4 times (if I have 5 in a room, I click on all of them 4 times) and then go to another room and then go back and click on them another 3-4 times that they get up to 100% and throw a party. I also noticed that if a Zum asks for something and you give it to him then that doesn't raise the % level and after that if you click on him, he gets mad (so, I usually ignore them if they ask for something--unless I am in the mood to watch them play). If you click on them more than 4 times, they get mad and their % level drops drastically. My lazy Zum sometimes doesn't "reset" after a party and he gets mad the first time I click on him. This is resolved by going to another room and then coming back and clicking on him again and then he is okay with 4 clicks in a row.

I was going to my 5-Zum room to get them to throw a party, and then back to the 1-Zum room, and then back and forth. The 1-Zum room never threw a party in the hour I played doing it this way, so I figured that throwing a 1-Zum party was a waste of time and now I just play with the 5 Zums and go to an empty room and come back to the 5-Zum room!

If you are planning on getting more Zums, don't even bother with a 1-Zum or 2-Zum party. It just causes frustration. Wait until you can enter more Zums (up to 5--you can only put 5 Zums in a room).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #109
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
I have put 6 zum buddies on one account and have had approximately 30 parties and have received zummies 3 times. Yes it was little amounts of zummies, but I only spend about 20 minutes getting all my zums happy at the same time. Maybe you get more of a chance gettng zummies if you have more zums. I would agree that the chances and amounts of zummies should be increased, it would really make it more pleasurable.

I received 5 rooms with 6 zums so two of my zums have to share a room. Is five rooms the max?
With the 6th Zum, you get 15 zummies of each color instead of 10. I was told by customer service that I would get another room with my 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, ... Zum. If they make more Zums, I hope I remember which Zum to enter for my 10th (if I do this) because they have the rooms pre-named for you. I think a need a Peeking Zum room! But, I probably won't enter any more Zums on my main account (I already have 6 on my main account), because I don't think there is any advantage to it in terms of earning more zummies with more than 5 Zums entered. I would probably enter more Zums on another account instead, since the prizes aren't kinzpostable and I would like some of the prizes on another account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #110
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Those are all fine suggestions on how to get more Zummies for our Buddies. But what about for those of us who can only afford one Zumbuddy? I purchased mine for $13.00 CDN. I cannot afford to purchase one more let alone four more to give me five of these little guys.

So in the mean time, those of us who were only able to afford to purchase one, or could only find one, we've basically wasted our money.

I can completely understand the frustration a lot of us are feeling right now. People are right, it is unfair and I am not one to normally state that things are fair or unfair. Life is unfair. And if I had known that I would need five of these guys to get anything, I wouldn't have bothered purchasing one at all.

Despite that, I am happy that there are some people enjoying this new feature of Webkinz World and that they're able to receive the really nifty prizes. Congratulations.
gourmetalex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!