Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

I would assume this is a glitch because no matter how many parties our zumbuddies are having after reaching 100% happiness, no new zummies are being added to our totals.
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Zumbuddies not earning Zummies

I have played for hours upon hours and I finally did receive some zummies; each time it was 1 zummy of one color and 4 zummies of another color. I had over 70 parties before I received any zummies. At first I kept giving them toys and food and it was really expensive. Today I figured out if I click on them 4 times and then go into the other room (I have 2 Zums registered) and then come back and click on them a few more times, then they throw a party (a lot of times without me giving them any toys or food). It is the quickest way to get a party. I received zummies today when they both were in the room at 1:53pm, 2:58pm, 6:14pm and 6:55pm (only 1 of the 2 zums gave me zummies); and this was playing continuously with them for hours on end (with a break between 4pm - 5:30pm). With as many parties as they had, I would guestimate that there is about a 2% chance they will give you zummies (perhaps only a 1% chance if you only have one zum). If you have one Zum and get zummies for an average of 1 party in 50, then that is 1/50 which is a 2% chance. If you only have limited computer time, it may take a week to get any zummies from them!

They should definitely make it easier to get zummies.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Honestly, its a new feature, and Ganz implemented it...expect glitches LOL
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

Does anyone else think this is CRAZY!!! I do not think it is right at all that it takes over 70 parties to finally get zummies. !!?!! It would be so much better and more enjoyable if you had a lot better chance of getting zummies even if it was only a small amount. And then the more zumbuddies you have you would gain more zummies per party. At least then you could get something instead of nothing! I hope the more people who get zumbuddies will speak up to Ganz and get this changed. I would love to spend hrs. and hrs. with my daughter playing with our zumbuddy but the reality is that most people don't have a lifestyle that allows them to spend that many hrs. trying to collect these zummies that seem to be impossible to get.
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

I got my zum buddy the morning of release and have had lots and lots of parties and no zummies! I only have the one but that shouldnt matter, also there is no bratty zum furniture to buy, i think it was released a lttle to early..... a bit disapointing
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by sugarkisses
Does anyone else think this is CRAZY!!! I do not think it is right at all that it takes over 70 parties to finally get zummies. !!?!! It would be so much better and more enjoyable if you had a lot better chance of getting zummies even if it was only a small amount. And then the more zumbuddies you have you would gain more zummies per party. At least then you could get something instead of nothing! I hope the more people who get zumbuddies will speak up to Ganz and get this changed. I would love to spend hrs. and hrs. with my daughter playing with our zumbuddy but the reality is that most people don't have a lifestyle that allows them to spend that many hrs. trying to collect these zummies that seem to be impossible to get.
I believe it was sugarkisses (or someone) who called a Ganz rep and they told them you had a CHANCE at it every time... not a glitch, but intended.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 10-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #7

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

If that's the case, then it'll cost so much to please the little boogers that they'll be more of a pain than a pleasure. I found the pink one at my local Hallmark store tonight after buying the blue one on ebay and entered it tonight. Boy is she hard to please! Pink was the right color, princess pink for a royal pain in the tushie! I'm thinking they better do more with this feature!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #8
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
If that's the case, then it'll cost so much to please the little boogers that they'll be more of a pain than a pleasure. I found the pink one at my local Hallmark store tonight after buying the blue one on ebay and entered it tonight. Boy is she hard to please! Pink was the right color, princess pink for a royal pain in the tushie! I'm thinking they better do more with this feature!

LOL i bought the orange bratty yum buddy and i thought because of the kind he was and he is sticking his tongue out that he would be a challenge and to my surprise he is pretty good, other than he doesn't want to give any prizes or yummies
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #9

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

Glad to hear you all have had a chance to play some with the new feature. I did allot of calling today and nobody has them in my area yet. Reading the posts and with previous experience, I often wonder if ganz does conduct much testing before release or if they just rely on us. Good luck all, hope you collect more zummies soon, congrats on the new friends.
annabanna is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #10
crittersluver
crittersluver is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten a "buddy" yet was waiting for Christmas. Now after reading about all the problems with them I might just not get them even for Christmas. Course they shoould have everything worked out by then, maybe!!!!
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zumbuddy help!