Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Zum Puzzler Does not award anything

Account: Deluxe, American EST

When I go into Zumwhere and get a Blocked Picture, (it is random) and sometimes I get Zum Puzzler. I am pretty good at it, and I pass levels 1 and 2 very easily. On level three though, I complete it and everything (Sorry, maybe if I get it again I can get a pic) but it never counts it as completed! It just lets the time run all the way down and then it says 'Oops! Some Zum Challenges are Harder than Others' and I get no Zummies or anything. I am 1000% sure that it was right. Every piece was the right way. Is anybody else having this problem?
Galfam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Zum Puzzler Does not award anything

I've had this problem once, too! It was fine again the next time... Very weird. My glitch happend at level 3 with the Arte Puzzle. I'm 100% sure I had it right.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I have never had this problem and I have gotten & completed this challenge many times. Sorry it is happening to you .
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 10-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

All the zum challenges are messed up -- the timers skip seconds {up to 10 or more, between levels and restarting or whatever}, the clouds don't move out of the way and the clock is still running {which is even worse because time clouds move not only are you messed out of a lot of extra time but you didn't even get to see the items before they take them away and all}, pictures are said not to be right but are -- for an extra pay out to unlock that section you'd think they'd quit trying to rip us off or lowball us; I have had access to several {I do my friend's kid's because she's headed to bed about that time at least getting ready and all that} and it doeesn't matter when or what type of account, the entire programming for all of that is totally junky.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've had that happen a number of times, but only on the first level - after finishing it, it doesn't move on to the next puzzle, the timer keeps running, and eventually we fail the challenge. Quite annoying!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed