Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default zum present not awarded

Has anyone else had a problem when they unlocked a page in the zums section with not getting the prize? I unlocked the giggly zums this morning but after unocking the last one on the page the gift in the middle was opened already instead of being closed and would not allow me to open it. What was the present on this page anyways?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: zum present not awarded

Sorry that happened, koto! Have you tried logging out, clearing your cache & logging back in - then check your dock to see if the prize is there? That sometimes works for us with things we don't receive or are missing. I don't know what the prize is, tho!!! Hope this helps.

OH - and CONGRATS on finding your last Giggly Zum!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Ganz corrected a glitch with the Giggly Zum box just a few days ago. Maybe you need to clear your cache to get your computer to see the update? The prize is a Zum Outfit.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
Gift Guru

I have my computer set to clear everyday but I also just did manually as well but still nothing. Anyone know what the prize is or maybe there isn't one? I checked the guide but there was none mentioned.

It looks like it may be part of the costume as a prize?

Last edited by koto; 12-23-2009 at 10:14 AM..
Old 12-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, the prize is a Zum Costume. Try Restarting your computer.
zappity is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yes the costume is the prize for the Giggly Zums.
Check in your clothing.
There should be 3 pieces....a head, a body, and feet.

If it isn't there check your coupons.
The glitch put the costume in the coupon section.
If it is there you will have to call Ganz to get it fixed.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
Yes, the prize is a Zum Costume. Try Restarting your computer.
I just gave that shot as well but no luck, or at least not good luck! lol The box still looks opened and will not let me click on it and there is no costume in the dock either. I guess I need to call Ganz, again...

I just called and they said they are still "working" on the problem! So for the moment, no prize I guess.

Last edited by koto; 12-23-2009 at 10:31 AM..
Closed