Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Zucca's Not Happy

ok my poor spooky Hamster Zucca was doing her mountain run. She was having so much fun! Then near the end (before the last set of arrows) she goes down the little coin drop thing. She reaches the bottom and it goes black with a few trees around and she appears to be falling. Well I cannot get her out of this and time runs out.

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #2

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Default Re: Zucca's Not Happy

This happened to both my sisters when they were doing it. It's a really horrible glitch, I hope they fix it soon!
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

This has happened to me a couple of times! Look:

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Okay, so I was just running around in this area: You know when you get the opertunity to jump into that cave that takes you to the castle? well, I went right, away from that area. Just as I was about to end that particular section (the one that's like a maze of pole-y thingies?) this happened: So I was coming around a corner, and suddenly there was this big, massy, hole. Now not like a regular hole, a *gasp* hole in the fabric of the mazin hammster world! I could not stop to dodge or do anthing about it. So suddenly, it looks like my hamseter has fallen off a cliff! It was in the falling possition, falling endlessly into this pit of green. I sat there, waiting for the glitch to shut up for about 10 minutes before realizing it wasn't gonna stop. So I closed mazin' hamsters. If this has anything to do with it, the hammster I had was cookies- cookie the mazin' hammster- also my most recently adopted one. It happened at about 7:34 PM, eastern time, on Sunday the 17th of July, 2011. Sorry no pictures, thought it kinda pointless to post a pic of a hammster falling into green. Oh--- also, there was no graphic damadge to the mazin' hamster or it's ball. I think I've explained this pretty well, don't you?
<<<(prettend this is cookies) Well- it was scarry, and I, umm, hope it NEVER happens again.
(l)(l)
<------- Pretend this is a Carrots MAZIN' Hamster.
"Umm, the same thing happened to me, except that, umm, I couldn't see the hole. Umm, I was jumping off a platform thingy, but instead of landing on the ground, I just fell through it without warning. It was, umm, a dark green color, like you described, and I just kept falling, falling, falling, until, umm, I had to exit the course. It was, umm, pretty scary, but pretty cool, too."
- Spring Joy, the Carrots MAZIN' Hamster

Spring Joy is my latest MAZIN' Hamster, too, LOL! This has happened a couple of times to her.

Click here to learn more about Spring Joy and the rest of the KatieKinz Family, or click here to see what they look like.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

That happend to me too and I posted a thread about it. Remember not to post duplicate threads.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I would definatly call ganz to ask if the know about it, and if they are fixing it!
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!