Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Zodiac Pet Gift Codes Sometimes giving Spree rolls rather than chest

IMPORTANT INFO: People have been phoning Ganz and have found that the spree dice codes are a GLITCH. It's probably best not to enter the codes yet until Ganz have sorted this out! (I'm guessing they're all supposed to be the chest that I got with 2 out of the 3 codes I had)

This is the chest which appears to be the correct prize:-

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
oot!
Webkinz :)

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

Default Re: Zodiac Pet Gift Codes Sometimes giving Spree rolls rather than chest

Thanks for posting this, NedOwl. I cam here to make a similar thread.

When I entered my code this morning I received x5 free Spree rolls. While rolls are always welcome, I confess I was rather underwhelmed. It didn't seem special to me.

After hearing about other people getting the star-crossed chest, I figured something was up so I called Ganz. They acknowledged that it was a technical issue and advised that I call again tomorrow to see if they had a solution and/or an answer.
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #3

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Zodiac Pet Gift Codes Sometimes giving Spree rolls rather than chest

Aw dang it, I already entered mine and I got the bonus rolls. I'll call tomorrow I guess. Thanks for posting this!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
Aw dang it, I already entered mine and I got the bonus rolls. I'll call tomorrow I guess. Thanks for posting this!
You're welcome.

When someone phoned they were told not to use the bonus rolls. The rep they spoke to wasn't sure whether they'd remove the rolls or not when it is sorted out but that is what they suggested.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
webkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura about

I also called Ganz and they said it was an error and they were working on fixing it. I got 5 Spree Rolls instead of the item for my first code and will not enter my second code until they have a fix.

Also it is really nice to be able to see what we will get. Thanks for posting the picture!!
webkinzmom52 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I have not received my code in my order history. I really want that chest!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I have not received my code in my order history. I really want that chest!
Mine came by email but if you do get your code I wouldn't recommend entering it yet. It might be spree rolls as Ganz haven't sorted out this glitch yet.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Yup. I have twenty bonus Spree rolls right now that they asked me not to use. I had forgotten that the gift was supposed to be something not sold in the estore before, so I kept entering codes.

Thanks for starting this thread, Ned. Hopefully it was save someone some aggravation.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #9
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Thank you SO much for warning me! I was just about to enter the code when you posted this! I am so thankful for you to warn me..... I wish I could give you all a REAL chest!
Ham4life is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #10
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
You're welcome.

When someone phoned they were told not to use the bonus rolls. The rep they spoke to wasn't sure whether they'd remove the rolls or not when it is sorted out but that is what they suggested.
I didn't check WI before entering my code because I wanted the gift to be a surprise. However, I am now wishing I had since I also got the Spree rolls. This "gift" means we all have to find the time to phone Ganz now to get it straightened out. For any of us who work at a job that doesn't allow us to make phone calls during the day, that is a giant pain! They should let us keep the Spree rolls for our trouble!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Closed