Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
smurf1120
Webkinz :)

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Zodiac Floaty Clicky

Once again, as with the Adventure Park Clicky promotion for the Boris T-shirt.....the Zodiac Floaty is giving a "warning page has expired" message after you click on the floaty.

I have 3 accounts and I managed to get 2 sign-ins to work. Still working on the 3rd one.

On my first try, the floaty cames across on the Forums page, I clicked on it and signed in no problem, that was the first one. It seems like the first time it works fine, it's from the second time onward that problems occur), as with Boris T-shirt, I got the first one no problem, but never could get my other two.

What I noticed on the second one was that the only page it floated across was the forums page, so i kept clicking and clicking with same message....page expired. So on another attempt, when it floated across the forums page, I clicked on it, got the page expired message, and then clicked on the share Center page, where the Zodiac was floating, where I clicked and signed in for my 2nd account. (Note: I do not know if this was luck or what see 3rd attempt below)

3rd attempt...same thing...always on the forums page click click click page expired. I tried about 15-20 times. I also tried going to the Share Center to see if I could get lucky as with the above 2nd attempt and catch it on the Share Center page....this time no luck....as I said I am still working on the 3rd one.

One thing I did notice was that each time I clicked on the floaty on the Forums page, when the page expired message came up, the Contest page tab was highlited, even though I was on the Forums page when I clicked. Maybe that is the issue or might help Ganz fix (if WIKI forwards this information to them).

If anyone has any other info please respond. It would be nice to have this issue repaired. As according to schedule we have a lot of floaties to click on in the coming days, and if you have multiple accounts, this can be quite frustrating and time consuming.

Thanks

Ok update;

I was checking the forum and noticed a post saying that the treasure hunt was not working. I tried it, and it didn't. While checking further funkyc63 posted that you need to sign in to your Webkinz Newz account for it to work.

I tried it and it did. I complted the treasure hunt for all of my accounts. But here is the other news.

Regarding my post of getting the page expired for the Zodiac Floaty for my 3rd attempt, while doing my treasure hunt the Zodiac came by and I clicked on it, and Hooray, I was able to sign in and get my Zodiac prize for my 3rd account.

So maybe the answer is to sign in to your Webkinz Newz account to see if that gets everything to work properly. If you do not have a Webkinz Newz account, just create one, it is easy, just follw directions. Usually most things can be done without signing in, but if signing in eliminates the issues, then it is definitely worth the extra few seconds it takes to sign in.

Once again also, thank you to funkyc63.

Last edited by urf1120; 03-02-2012 at 02:32 PM..
urf1120 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #2

qbd13 is a jewel in the roughqbd13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Zodiac Floaty Clicky

it really shouldn't be this difficult.
it always seems to be the same thing with ganz sites.
qbd13 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

I just learned the same thing. After spending hours trying to do look for the floating Zodiac Sign & do the Treasure Hunt, I read the WI post about logging in. Within a few minutes I had all three accounts done, floating Zodiac Sign & Treasure Hunt.

How are kids (or anyone who doesn't know about WI) supposed to figure that out?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

The zodiac floaty would not work on the peek a newz log in page either. Plus, I have had the same trouble with the Treasure Hunt. Why must this be so hard?
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Hmm...I have not seen the floaty of that yet. I will check it out.
I hope it works for all of us!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I had a bit of trouble myself while searching for Patty but for me after I found it once I'd have to click on it 2 or 3 more times before it would work again. I kept getting the expired message too, so I changed my strategy a little by closing the tab after I caught it and then would go back and retry by reopening the newz again and re logging in for Patty and it would worked fine each time I saw it again. I never log into the Newz I'm just to lazy.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I just got the floaty to work! I clicked on the Piggy Plum Pie cover art ad and the zodiac floaty showed up!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #8
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

I was also receiving a message that the event had "expired" so I logged onto WKN and it worked!!! Thank you so much.
cluckie is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #9

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Tried to set up a news account. Can't even get that to work. no email sent to me to activate account. I keep checking and checking. Tried to sign in anyway and it said that name is used now, (by me!!!) it shouldn't be this difficult! and none of the zodiac or plumpys bracelet works for me! argh!!!
CJMM is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

This is beyond frustrating!!! When I went to WKN earlier I was able to get one no problem...them started getting the page expired notice, so I logged into my WKN account and never saw another, so after wasting an hour clicking I logged off and here comes a floaty.....of course with the message "sorry that page has expired" this is getting ridiculous!!!!
Darlabell is offline Female
Closed