Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

Default Zodiac click to win "campaign is not active"

I really want the eStore stuff coming up today and the next few days! But when I click the floating swirly thing, I get the message "This campaign is not active. Check back soon." I've been getting this the whole time, but I didn't worry about it until now because I already had all the items. What should I do?! Anyone else with this problem?

I chose "Critical" because this needs to be fixed before the end of the day or we won't get our prizes.
retrorachel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #2

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zodiac click to win "campaign is not active"

Same thing started happening to me--first time was yesterday--but kept clicking on the zodiac when it appeared and eventually one allowed me to get the prize.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

That happened to me yesterday and I could not get the wallpaper. But, today it seems to be working fine, especially after you click and complete the wish token advertisement.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

I'm a little confused that everyone keeps saying this started yesterday, since there was no prize to be won yesterday. So the campaign actually WASN'T active yesterday...

MintyPuppy, the wallpaper isn't available until tomorrow.

Unfortunately, even after completing the wish token advertisement contest and clicking the zodiac thing more than 10 times, I'm still not having any luck
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

First, this campaign started on March 15th, with the flooring, then for the 16th(today) the walls.

Any of you having this problem, try this, as this also has happened for all the other zodiac promotions.

If you are having the box pop up saying the campaign is not active, actually LOG IN to your Webkinz Newz account. That usually solves the problem.

When you see the zodiac floaty click it. Wait for the next one, and click it also. If at any time you get the campaign not active page (this usually occurs on the 2nd time if you have multiple accounts), then log out of webkinz newz account and RE-LOG back in again. I do not know how many accounts each of you has, but I have had this same problem and this usually solves the problem. Sometimes you MIGHT be able to get the first floaty without logging in, but usually after that, and POSSIBLY any time therafter, you MIGHT get the campaign not active page. I know this is somewhat of an inconvenience, but it must be some kind of glitch.

Just remember log-in to webkinz news, find floaty click it, and if you run into the campaign not active page...log-out, and log back in, and keep trying.

Hope this all helps.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Where is the floaty?
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:47 AM   #7
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

I didn't get the wallpaper yesterday. Can it be sent through kinzpost? I am hoping to be able to trade for it.
FraggleMom is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

If you have an iPod touch, try that (:
It seems to pick the floaties up better and more often (:
I got one for each of our 6 accounts (:

View Post Originally Posted by FraggleMom
I didn't get the wallpaper yesterday. Can it be sent through kinzpost? I am hoping to be able to trade for it.
No, sorry, neither is the flooring and lamp
It's eStore
Old 03-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

I have received everything so far on 3 accounts, today (March 17th is for the lamp I believe).

As far as I can tell the wallpaper and flooring is not kinzpostable, so therefore, probably not tradeable,
which I am not to fond of, it should be. I really hope the new air zodiac is kinzpostable.
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #10

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Any item that is a e-store item is never kinzpostable. If you use the share center page only to search for the floaty it always works on that page and you shouldn't get sent to the campaign not active page.
s7sma is offline Female
Closed