Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 06:03 PM   #21
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: grrrrr not fair!

This just happened to me too! I reached more than 500 kinzcash, and I didn't get any of it!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #22
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: Zingoz Pop... Lovely

Uh oh...I'm so sorry for you! Glitches love you, don't they?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Wow! That is a major glitch! I am sorry it is happening.

Does anyone know if you get the money if you play in the arcade (instead of the tournament arena)?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #24

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Wow! That is a major glitch! I am sorry it is happening.

Does anyone know if you get the money if you play in the arcade (instead of the tournament arena)?
No, I have been meaning to try but WW parties and RL have gotten in the way!

When ever we find out we need to post it.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Zingoz Pop Not Awarding KC

This appears (on limited testing) to just be when the game is won, and it happens inside the arena and in the arcade.

I played to level 16 and lost (didn't x out, ran the balls over so it would use up the lives) and I did get the 200 KC.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #26
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Wow, I haven't played this game in a while but finishing the game usually gets a higher score than that- does this mean GANZ has capped the score so that nobody can win at it anymore? That would be just plain mean.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 06-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #27

WI Subscriber

I posted a thread just before yours yesterday -- and I consider this a MAJOR problem LOL

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-cash-627917/
Old 06-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #28
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

OK I'm going to go play it now and see what happens. I always make it to the end and always get my trophy.... will be back soon to report on the findings...

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
OK I'm going to go play it now and see what happens. I always make it to the end and always get my trophy.... will be back soon to report on the findings...
Yep just went and played it... got to the end.... it said "Get ready for your trophy" and then gave me the error screen saying my points will not be awarded.

So basically GANZ has just made winning this trophy impossible. Nice one, GANZ, you morons.

Last edited by likmfurry; 06-01-2010 at 09:44 AM..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #29
Gift Guru

Default Re: Zingoz Pop Not Awarding KC

Got the same thing. When I play this game I can usually finish it and get the trophy. Had the same issue as you did CheekyDB....

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow... GANZ programmers really need to figure out what they are doing.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #30
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that stinks. That would added up into a lot of cash. Any idea, why that meassge popped up?
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Closed