Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Zingoz Pop Log Out :(

ok I just got logged out of Zingoz Pop...I had 217 kinzcash..and I got nothing! anyone else getting logged out?

arrrghh!!!!!

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zingoz Pop Log Out :(

That's the random logout glitch that has been affecting people for months. It can do it anywhere, any time. (Even in the hamster dailies!)

The most recent post of mine about it:-

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
It's still not fixed even after the update earlier this week

Where I got randomly logged out today

- Mid-way through the gem mining job

Where I had randomly got logged out previously

- Level 9 of Zingoz Pop (and other levels. It's my favourite game yet it's practically unplayable right now as are most games in the arcade)
- Level 3 of Lunch Letters on Very Hard
- Middle of Gardening in one of my rooms
- Middle of playing cash cow 2
- Whilst filling up my jars in jumble berry fields
- Middle of wishing on wishing well 2
- Middle of the flooring employment job
- Middle of an academy class (I think it was strength or speed)
- Whilst trying to move rooms
- Middle of rolling balls in bingoz
- whilst scratching off quick draw tickets
- in the middle of key craze in the hamster section
- in the middle of gift grab in the hamster section
- in the middle of one of the find the flag mazes in the hamster section

And these are just the ones I can remember Until very recently the hamster section had actually been the only place where I wasn't getting logouts. Touchwood I still haven't got it on moolah mountain but it's no longer the place to avoid being logged out that it used to be for me.

The thread in question: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ndomly-688602/
Old 05-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

^ It's probably the random log out glitch. It's happened to me tons of times in Mazin hamsters. And like once when I was in the middle of rolling a ball in Wacky Bingoz. It's very annoying.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #4

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

oh ok. i dont like these log outs. thanks. i hope they fix it.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I played Zingoz Pop yesterday and got logged out at either level 17 or 18. I hate that glitch, especially since I can pass Level 30.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #6

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, its been happening to me so much and so randomly that I was never able to peg down what was doing it. Then I came over here to WI, and not only did I discover that it was a random Wekbinz glitch and that many others had the same problem, but I also discovered a TON of other stuff here (so glad to have found this place!). I'm sorry you lost out on so much KC, that is really when it affects me the most, too. It can be super frustrating. We've just got to hope Ganz is working on a fix for this widespread problem, and keep logging back in in the meantime
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Closed