Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Webkinzfan2013 has disabled reputation

Default Yard room garden glitch

I have noticed a glitch in my yard room on webkinz. When I'm watering my garden plants, it wont allow me to water one or more of the crops, and when i click to inspect the crop, it doesnt show a message. while the rest of the crops say "good growing". Then I have to move to another room, then go back to my outdoor yard to water the crop(s) that it wouldnt allow me to water.
I have attached a screen shot of the crop that was glitched.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz garden glitch.jpg (206.1 KB, 11 views)
Webkinzfan2013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Yard room garden glitch

True, but there is no need to water - just rake & harvest as needed.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 06:59 AM   #3

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

i think i have noticed some problems when items are placed at the edge of the room like your plants. like i said maybe it is the location.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

I have one garden out of six that that happens in. Two of the corner plants just refuse to let me water and rake so they would die. I finally just moved a scarecrow in one corner.

As Twizzlerz said no need to water. I harvest every day and rake every other day. I finally convinced my hubby this would work and it saves him so much time. He has 16 gardens!

This just another example of programming glitches that ganz just doesn't seem to care about fixing. While it is solvable by exiting/reentering room it is annoying to have to do that.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 03-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have also had this problem. I would move some of the crops closest to the one that I can't reach, but I would still have to leave the room and re-enter in order to do the tending. Apparently, all I had to do was exit and re-enter, since that worked for you. Eventually, I just spread my crops so that I only have one line instead of two in most places, and I have all my special crops marshmallow, giant bean, candy cane, and lollipop, in a different room. I haven't had one of those non-working plants in a while. I also quit watering, since it's not necessary, and only takes time.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

This happened to me a few times. Someone here told me to walk out of the room, do not jump, and walk back in. This worked for me. Hope it works for you Webkinzfan2013
las is offline Female
Old 03-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

I"ve had this happen, but then the next time I entered the garden they reacted normally. I usually didn't return until the next day
pipperroo is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #8

3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of3000cats has much to be proud of

I'v had the same thing happen to me a lot lately. It happens almost every day for me now. The way to fix it when it happens is to leave your room, go somewhere else in WW, and come back to your room. It works most of the time, but you may have to do it twice sometimes.
3000cats is offline Male
Old 03-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by las
This happened to me a few times. Someone here told me to walk out of the room, do not jump, and walk back in. This worked for me. Hope it works for you Webkinzfan2013
This is the way to unlock the plants. It happens more often if you have a lot of plants. You can skip a day as long as you come back the next and be sure to harvest or rake when necessary. I never water my plants anymore.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed