Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #21
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Wshop open, can't use drop up Show menu

I've noticed this, too. I mostly do what Dragonbird mentioned- I close the W-shop, find the items I need to sell back, then re-open the W-shop. It's annoying to have to do that, though. And when I actually want to buy something in the W-shop and use a coupon, I'm never in the "coupons and coins" section of my dock. I'm usually at the beginning and I have to click, click, click through all the foods and clothes to get to the coupons.
acourt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have been having trouble with this for the last week or so as well. I have to open up my coupons and coins before I go to the W-shop otherwise I can't access them when I go shopping. It is inconvenient, but it works.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 AM   #23
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...this has been happening to me also for the last 2 wks. or so. it is a pain.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #24
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yes it happen to me too.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #25
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You can still sell stuff the long way yes, by closing the shop, going to where you want first or using the right or left arrows over and over, but the menu button to jump to a section not working with the Wshop open but working with it closed is still a glitch that shouldn't be happening and worked before. Being able to sell period is not the glitch.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #26
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Yah, I noticed this for like a Week xP
(I guess we have too use the long way)
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #27

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes this has been happening to me also, in accounts in all time zones. It is very annoying. It is bad enough that the new map has added extra steps we have to go through, these extra steps are totally unnecessary.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #28

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

It's doing that to me too. It does get really hard when you are trying to sell some of your stuff. Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon!
August is offline Female
Closed