Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Wshop not working - freezes account & need to log out

It is happening to alot of people. You have to log out and back in for it to fix itself.

It seems to happen when I have the Arcade in the background and try to open the shop. Were you in the Arcade too ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I too have logged in and out several times and was locked up. I just opened the clothes outlet first and then entered the Wshop and this did work. Good Luck!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #13

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Things To Do menu in WW not working ??

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
That happened to me too.

I logged out and back in and everything worked just fine after that.
... Until you clicked the WSHOP tab and then the whole menu froze again ?? Am I correct ??
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #14

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I had that happening for a bit this morning, but then it started working again and has been working fine ever since. A3
Old 01-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #15
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Thanks for posting.

I thought it was just my windows acting up.
Have been logging out and in several times today.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #16

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
I had that happening for a bit this morning, but then it started working again and has been working fine ever since. A3
Yes, the menu is now working for me as it should. Thank you for pointing this out, A3. Looks like it was only an hour-or-so-long glitch. I didn't think this glitch was going to last too long as having the menu frozen when you try to access the W-Shop is a glitch Ganz had to address sooner than ... well, whenever they felt like it.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #17

1coolmommy is on a distinguished road

I am still having this problem despite logging in/out and clearing memory. Also it is not letting me log out of WW. Hopefully this will be fixed soon
1coolmommy is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It is still happening to me on my accounts. It happens when I go to the W Shop after being somewhere else after I log in (e.g. after training my pets at the Academy or after going to Dr. Quack's Clinic). (If I go to the W Shop right after I log in, while I am still on the newspaper page, it seems to work okay).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed