Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical Wshop not working - freezes account & need to log out (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/wshop-not-working-freezes-account-need-594540/)

MysticZon01-20-2010 10:20 AM

Things To Do menu in WW not working ??

I don't know if it's just me, but each time I click on the WShop tab in the THINGS TO DO menu, it doesn't work and then the rest of the tabs don't work either. I should point out the THINGS TO DO menu works UNTIL you click the WShop tab. I've tried this in all three time zones on deluxe and non-deluxe accounts with the same results. Even the LOG OUT button on the menu doesn't work, you have to log out from the button in the upper right-hand corner of the WW screen.

It was working just fine about 15 minutes ago .... sigh.

bonnie01-20-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Things To Do menu in WW not working ??

I have had this same problem twice already. The W-shop menu item works if I use it right after I log into my acount. But if I go somewhere else first and then try to go to the w-shop, it does nothing and the menu freezes.

yadyram01-20-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticZon (Post 17993393)
I don't know if it's just me, but each time I click on the WShop tab in the THINGS TO DO menu, it doesn't work and then the rest of the tabs don't work either. I should point out the THINGS TO DO menu works UNTIL you click the WShop tab. I've tried this in all three time zones on deluxe and non-deluxe accounts with the same results. Even the LOG OUT button on the menu doesn't work, you have to log out from the button in the upper right-hand corner of the WW screen.

It was working just fine about 15 minutes ago .... sigh.

You're not alone. Logging out seems to be the only thing that works.
I expected something like this when they announced there'd be something new.
Same old story.
Expect a new glitch every time there's a change. It seems to be the norm.
Ho-hum.

llamamama01-20-2010 10:30 AM

Happened to me as well on all four accounts. I had to log out.

MysticZon01-20-2010 10:33 AM

Thank you for your comments. So I'm not losing my mind then. Yes, I must agree, yadyram, same old same old sad story about updates ~ I hate update days for this very reason. I'd rather go without something new than have even MORE glitches than before the update. :P

KinzIs4BigKidz201-20-2010 10:40 AM

Wshop not working - freezes account & need to log out

Whenever I have clicked on the Wshop my screen freezes and I cannot do anything accept log out by using the Log Out in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then I need to sign back in again.

This happens about 8 out of 10 times.

It is consistent across all accounts (Asian, European & American).

Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon.

COONYCOON01-20-2010 10:40 AM

I think it may be because we are not really supposed to be on yet:) Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

funkyc6301-20-2010 10:43 AM

That happened to me too.

I logged out and back in and everything worked just fine after that.

Softball Mom01-20-2010 10:43 AM

Same thing here. Wshop locks all the other activities....Good news is that I can finally see my Portuguese water dog in the dock. It was a glitch and now he is visible. Welcome...Strombolli !!!!!

valntom01-20-2010 10:45 AM

Same here on my account. How frustrating!