Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default WShop

I was shopping in the WShop this morning (7:30 -ish KT). I went to one category, then tried to go back to the main WShop page. My whole Webkinz screen turned green, and I had to refresh, then log in again. I tried again and it did the same thing.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

EDIT: This is only happening in Chrome, as far as I know. Please let me know if there are any other browsers that are troublesome.

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I just got frozen using IE this morning after maintainence using the back button

Issue is NOT FIXED for me

Last edited by triplet 1; 08-31-2011 at 11:30 AM..
triplet 1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: WShop

Yes, it is happening to most people since they added the adventure park. Use Safari - it's the only browser that "return to Kinzpost" and "back to categories" will work for me. Good luck.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's not because of the Adventure Park. It's the flash player that was updated a little over a week ago. Ever since that update people have been having all sorts of problems. There is a new version of flash out but I don't think it's any better. The only work around is to do something else rather than try to go to a new category and then go back to the wshop to the category you want.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

OK. Thanks for the help.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thanks to these glitch reports I have successfully avoided the Wshop issue but keep accidentally pressing the back to kinzpost buttong and getting frozen. It also just froze when I was trying to x out of Alyssa after I didn't find any stars.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
I love cute

It works when I use FireFox; originally I was using Chrome.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #7

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Several days ago, there was an announcement from Ganz that Adobe released a new version of Flash that cured the issues. (The new one ends in .7 - if I remember correctly.) You might want to try installing that. It has worked for a lot of us.

Good luck! I was tearing my hair out with the W-shop probs
kaslina is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
I love cute

OK. I might try that.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I did install the latest flash player on IE and it did solve the problems for me. FF has it's own version so if you want to update that you need to select the player for another browser.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
I love cute

OK. Thanks for the help, everyone!
Closed

Tags
wi!