Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #41
luv14webkinz

Default wheel of WoW glitch

when you spin the wheel of Wow and get the football table, it gives you an atlantis thing. :]
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #42
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wrong WOW prize awarded

Same thing happened to me today... I usually just sell the prizes I get on the WoW because I really have no use for them most of the time, but when I went to sell the table, I saw the dresser in its place... still, 350 KC sellback as opposed to 138, so...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wheel of Wow prize not awarded

I've won the football dining table twice now on the Wheel of Wow - it did not appear in my dock either time.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #44
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I have won the football table three times now, on two different accounts. On one I got the dresser, on the other two nothing.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

lol - I just noticed I have 2 dressers in my dock. I won a football table recently, so this glitch explains one of my dressers - but where did the other one come from? With the exception of the table, I have been winning small kinz cash prizes or random (but still small) kinz cash prizes on WoW since early December. Oh well, either way it will be sitting in my dock until I decide what to do with it.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #46
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I've won the football table at least 3 times on different accounts since it was added to the wheel but have not actually been awarded it. I do have the Ocean's Deep Dresser in some of my docks so I guess I was awarded that instead also. I know I won that on one of my accounts when it was on the wheel so I was a bit confused until I started reading this thread. Since the dresser is worth more I guess I'll just take the money & run so to speak. I hope they change the prizes with the maintenance tomorrow.
karrit is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #47

yoshi714 is on a distinguished road

Default Prize on the wheel of wow

for the wheel of wow one of the prizes is the Football dining table. They said i got that but in my dock there's the Oceans Deep Dresser. Did this happen to anyone else?
yoshi714 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #48

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Prize on the wheel of wow

Yes it has happened to me twice.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #49
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

It happened to me too :0
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #50
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Yoshi714 and welcome to WI!
Yes, we have had that happen once.
myJbees is offline Female
Closed