Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Default wrong time zone on Webkinz

After the last update today, my Webkinz clock shows the wrong time zone. Normally it has always shown the British time, now it shows 11:40, which is 5 hours behind. I guess this is American time.
I just wanted to do the 4 o’clock activity (Prize Klaw), but realised I can’t do it because of the wrong time.
I don’t mind that the daily activities are now hourly again (although many, many players are disappointed that it was changed back recently), but now I do mind because with the time difference, I can’t do the activities.
I just wrote an e-mail to Webkinz support and asked them to PLEASE either fix the wrong time zone issue OR make the hourly events “all day” again so we can play them.

Rachelgirl192, European time zone
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #2

Ritzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all things
Ritzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all thingsRitzcracker is a champion of all things

Default Re: wrong time zone on Webkinz

It's a known mistake. People are commenting on it on facebook, and Sally Ganz replied that they hope to fix it soon.

Update: It is now fixed.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 11-22-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-22-2017, 05:07 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

It's fixed but as of today all new accounts will be NA time. They also plan on the next update to make more things all day activities and to make some of the other things last 1-3 hours so there is more chance for people to do them.

I hope the change to NA time for new accounts doesn't make it too hard on those who actually live in Euro or Asian time zones.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #4

rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Yes, it is fixed now. Last night, I waited until 10 pm my time in order to do Prize Klaw and then Balloon Dartz, but they had already fixed it then so all I could do was get the bananas.

How do you know about the new developments, marnabear (NA time zone, more activities all day...)? I did not read anything about this in the news.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:29 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rachelgirl192
Yes, it is fixed now. Last night, I waited until 10 pm my time in order to do Prize Klaw and then Balloon Dartz, but they had already fixed it then so all I could do was get the bananas.

How do you know about the new developments, marnabear (NA time zone, more activities all day...)? I did not read anything about this in the news.
I got a lot of my news from Facebook. There are three Ganz employees who are active there. Someone had asked one of them about the problem with the time zone and for once he answered almost right away. He was the one who also added the other information. I don't think I've ever seen such a quick response or such a fast fix.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #6

Ah, this is good, I was also happy about the fast fix, I just hope they don't mess it up again!
Old 11-28-2017, 11:58 AM   #7
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It's fixed but as of today all new accounts will be NA time. They also plan on the next update to make more things all day activities and to make some of the other things last 1-3 hours so there is more chance for people to do them.

I hope the change to NA time for new accounts doesn't make it too hard on those who actually live in Euro or Asian time zones.
I wonder how this will affect the tracking of curio shop items, etc.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-28-2017, 02:17 PM   #8
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I wonder how this will affect the tracking of curio shop items, etc.
Those who track now should still be able to since accounts that were in the other time zones stay that way. Anyone who didn't have an account in another time zone won't ever be able to help.
Closed