Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Wrong Deluxe Clothing Gift

I purchased a deluxe family membership last night 12/17/09. The clothing gift awarded when we opened the gift boxes on two accounts was the Halloween Headpiece from October instead of the Elegant Victorian Gown for December. We have not opened the boxes on the other 3 accounts. One account is definitely American. I think the other one was also but it may have been my Asian one.

Last edited by karrit; 12-18-2009 at 12:27 PM..
karrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Wrong Deluxe Clothing Gift

Yes, the same thing happened to me yesterday. I bought the family 1 year membership. 5 of my accounts all got the October pumpkin hat.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would call Ganz about this and ask for the correct gift. I like the dress better than the pumpkin hat and you should get the right thing.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

or, wait till the glitch is fixed then have two hats and three dresses.

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

At least I know it isn't just me. But from the responses I got so far on my other thread it appears to be just the Family memberships that are experiencing this issue. I need to get all my details straight so I can report the issue to Ganz directly so I probably won't be able to call them until Monday. I want to be sure that all the accounts get the Snowsuit come January. Mom's account is currently all boys so I will need to see which clothing item she prefers to have on hers.
karrit is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I bought the individual deluxe today and did get the gown. I'm glad cause I really like that gown
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #7
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

UPDATE: I called Ganz and they are working on correcting my clothing items.

2nd Update:

Ganz has removed the Pumpkin hats and is working on adding the gowns. Just got a phone message from them. I checked and the pumkin hats are removed.

Final update:

The gowns are now in my docks.

Ganz was very quick in helping solve the issue for me. If you still need to get it corrected, I suggest calling Ganz.

Last edited by MNBert; 12-18-2009 at 03:45 PM..
MNBert is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds

Thanks for the update MNBert. Maybe I will attempt to get the ball rolling by using the e-mail problem reporting over the weekend once Ii get my info together. Phoning them during business hours will be difficult because I do not have access to my accounts from work so I wouldn't be able to verify anything during the day when they are there. At least it sounds like it should be a simple fix for them.
karrit is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Thanks for the update MNBert. Maybe I will attempt to get the ball rolling by using the e-mail problem reporting over the weekend once Ii get my info together. Phoning them during business hours will be difficult because I do not have access to my accounts from work so I wouldn't be able to verify anything during the day when they are there. At least it sounds like it should be a simple fix for them.
The only info they needed from me was the e-mail address I used to purchase the membership. They were able to look up the rest of the info for me.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by MNBert
The only info they needed from me was the e-mail address I used to purchase the membership. They were able to look up the rest of the info for me.
Thanks for the info. I want to double check with Mom which gift she prefers before I call them. Glad you got yours straightened out.
karrit is offline Female
Closed