Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: WOW giving wrong prize again

I haven't called about this because in this case it's a good glitch. I don't remember what prize you get if you land on the mahogany table, but I do remember that the prize is not worth as much as the table. So this glitch can be good or it can be bad. In any case, some people might think they did not get any prize at all.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #22
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WOW giving wrong prize again

Holy cow, this is really an eye opener for me! Until reading this thread I didn't realize glitches like this happen! I almost never check my dock when I win something unless it's a prize that is harder to obtain (key collection, jumbleberries, wish factory, etc.). Guess I've just assumed that any item or money won on a wheel automatically makes it's way to my dock just like my screen says. From this point forward I will definitely be checking.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #23
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Wheel of WOW is awarding one prize for another

Okay, this is a minor glitch but it still is a glitch and needs to be reported. The wheel of WOW awards one prize when it says you have won another. In this case, when it says that you have won the football dining table, you DO NOT get that item in your dock! Instead, you get the Oceans Deep Dresser. Weird glitch, hope it gets fixed!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 10:04 AM   #24
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Question How do I email Ganz?

A couple of days ago I won the Football Helmet dining table on the Wheel of WOW, but it never appeared in my dock. I want to email Ganz so that they can correct it. You used to be able to get there through the Customer Service part of Webkinz, but I couldn't find it. So, I used: support@webkinz.com The email came back as undeliverable. If someone knows the correct email address, and could give it to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How do I email Ganz?

First of all, there is a glitch with that dining table and you get something else instead. I don't remember which it is but it's either the ocean's deep toy box or the dresser. So look in your dock and see if you have one of those. Whichever it is is worth more than the football table.

If you are not happy with that, you need to call Ganz at 1-866-WEBKINZ. Emails do not work to solve a problem like this.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi JGHart5,
Marnabear is correct on this. Ganz does not accept emails! Here is the link from the WIKI (it is at the top of the page by the ears of the bunny). The WIKI has lots of helpful information.

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

There are some things you can send through the "contact us" part of the newspaper. However, I have never received a response. Sometimes I see a fix of a programming bug when I report a problem this way.

The Wheel of Wow is giving the Ocean's Deep Dresser instead of the Football Dining Table on some servers. Is that what happened to you? There is one thing to consider. The Football Dining Table is 275 KC. The Ocean's Deep Dresser is 700 KC. You can sell the dresser for 350 KC in the Wshop and then buy the dining table. I have decided to keep my dressers to use for storing my extra clothes.

Good luck to you!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #27
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: How do I email Ganz?

My sincere thanks to both of you. I really appreciate the information.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #28
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi JGHart,
You are welcome! I am glad to help.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #29
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
First of all, there is a glitch with that dining table and you get something else instead. I don't remember which it is but it's either the ocean's deep toy box or the dresser. So look in your dock and see if you have one of those. Whichever it is is worth more than the football table.

If you are not happy with that, you need to call Ganz at 1-866-WEBKINZ. Emails do not work to solve a problem like this.
When the football table was on a couple of updates back, I won it 2 or 3 times, and was never rewarded the prize. Now if I won something else in its stead, I don't know, but I do not believe I got anything. This last time around I won the football table again, but noticed I now had another ocean's deep toybox. I never got the chance to check on this as a glitch, but glad to know that it is one and I was not imagining things.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Closed