Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: WOW and Gem Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by MelindaS
Just got off the phone with ganz and was told this happening on some accounts not all, so they said there is no way to reset it.
oh well
Well, that stinks! What if it is permanent?????????
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 09:32 AM   #12
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK so I called Ganz. A nice lady took the time to check out the situation. She sent a message to her techinical representative. They sent a message back saying they know this is a problem. She told me they are working on it and it should be fixed some time today. She said just to keep checking up on it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #13
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
Well, that stinks! What if it is permanent?????????
View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK so I called Ganz. A nice lady took the time to check out the situation. She sent a message to her techinical representative. They sent a message back saying they know this is a problem. She told me they are working on it and it should be fixed some time today. She said just to keep checking up on it.
Following up -- So, rather than giving some folks two opportunities to do these things, they'd rather exclude some folks.

Seems like resetting would be the simpler option and put off investigating if it happens again.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #14

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Some of my accounts are affected too. 1/5 accounts are affected by the wheel of wow and 2/5 accounts are affected by the curio shop.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #15
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt are working for me now. Those that are affected should try again, and if it doesn't work try at certain times of the day. Ganz told me they are working on it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #16
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

The lady on the phone told me that they were aware of the problem, so I assumed that meant they were working on resetting it. I also told her about a few other problems on my account. She was able to give me the water spinner that didn't come when I logged in, but she couldn't help my other problems. I have to keep searching for zums before I get my sanctuary even though it says I have found 49 out of 48 possible. So eventually, I will have 51 out of 48 possible before I can get my sanctuary. I was hoping they could just award it from there end, but she says they have no tool to do that.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #17
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

Everyone--try again; I believe the issue has been resolved.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #18
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Mine are working now
joi is offline Female
Closed