Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Exclamation Re: Won't let me enter Communal Contest!! HELP!

Is anyone else having the same issue? I am unable to play the game because Twigzy doesn't even want to start tunneling.
I CANNOT GET HIM TO GO DOWN AT ALL.
I can get him to go from side to side on the top row, I can get him to look up, but that
DOWN ARROW DOES NOTHING.
I tried it on all four accounts on my laptop, and then tried the same on my DD's laptop, I cleared my cache on both computers, just in case - nuthin.... I have not had the issue with the play button.

Last edited by flutterby7; 05-01-2010 at 10:13 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Won't let me enter Communal Contest!! HELP!

I was having this problem too.

Try:
Clearing your cache.

Logging out and back in....
I finally saw the PLAY button
Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #13
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kbugsmom
I almost always get a white screen for the communal contest page, but right now i can't access the game itself, the tunnel twigsy picture pops up but no play button!! i keep exiting out and trying again and Nothing

okay so i just went to the tournmant arena and same thing!
And a question, does playing in the arena points count toward the contest?
Hi kbugsmom! I'm afraid the communal contest game has to be played in the arcade for the points to count!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #14
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

My understanding is playing communal contest games in the arcade counts However, I don't think playing the games in the quick tournament area counts. I'm not 100% sure though.
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Is anyone else having the same issue? I am unable to play the game because Twigzy doesn't even want to start tunneling.
I CANNOT GET HIM TO GO DOWN AT ALL.
I can get him to go from side to side on the top row, I can get him to look up, but that
DOWN ARROW DOES NOTHING.
I tried it on all four accounts on my laptop, and then tried the same on my DD's laptop, I cleared my cache on both computers, just in case - nuthin.... I have not had the issue with the play button.
I had this same problem, too. He is not hungry, I guess. I am glad to learn that clearing cache did not help this issue because I was about to do this.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #16
kittymasty

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for reasurring(dont know how to spell that) that it was not only my account. (Or just a couple)

Thanks, hope fully Ganz fixes this
Kiera495 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #17
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

You don't use the down arrow to go down you have to use the space bar.

The only way I don't get a white screen is if I go there first when I sign in.

Last edited by colliegal; 05-01-2010 at 04:02 PM..
colliegal is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
kittymasty

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

Okay, so now I can enter the contest. But the white screen comes up almost every day
Kiera495 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #19

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

it won't let me play the game. The catepillar won't eat on any of my accounts, i push buttons and he just sits there!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #20
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

awww My daughter and I managed to play the game on all five accounts via arcade but only got a prize on one account. It was my account that got the prize so I'm mailing it to her because she played so much Just posting in case anyone else experienced this. <3
twinklestar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
communal contest, glitch?, having trouble, newspaper, screen