Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
kittymasty
Webkinz :)

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Won't let me enter Communal Contest!! HELP!

Okay, so I log into Webkinz one day and it says you must pratcicpate in the Communal Contest challenge in order to win prize. So I do play. I get a high score and then checked back. It says the same thing. I logged out and came back in. Then tried it again. Still said the same. Did it one more time. Still didn't work. Then I gave up and came here. Anyone else having problems????

Oh and is anyone having troubles seeing the Communal Contest screen when you click it. (usually in the middle of the week.)
Kiera495 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #2

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Won't let me enter Communal Contest!! HELP!

The contest isn't working this morning. Hopefully they get it fixed.
dequeen2006 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I can't play it all!!

I almost always have white screen on the Communal Contest page...
Old 05-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes, thanks for reporting this glitch. Over the past few weeks, I have also frequently gotten a white screen when I cllicked on the communal contest link.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have this happen with a few of my accounts as well. But for the most part, my other accounts are allowing me to play. I have had a couple of bugs where I had to switch the page and come back, but it did allow me to play. Just keep trying. OR, see if you can access the game through another means. Try going through the arcade or tournament arena.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have this happen with a few of my accounts as well. But for the most part, my other accounts are allowing me to play. I have had a couple of bugs where I had to switch the page and come back, but it did allow me to play. Just keep trying. OR, see if you can access the game through another means. Try going through the arcade or tournament arena.
It seems to be fixed already Dixie!

I think Ganz must have techs working on the weekends now
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #7
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm getting the white screen also! I have switched pages loads of times and that don't work and I can't even play the game because there is no place to push play.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

I'm also having problems with white screen. I keep trying in a variety of ways and I occassionally get in but it can be frustrating. I had trouble last week too. Thanks for posting
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #9

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

This is not fixed on any of my accounts
total5747 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #10

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

I almost always get a white screen for the communal contest page, but right now i can't access the game itself, the tunnel twigsy picture pops up but no play button!! i keep exiting out and trying again and Nothing

okay so i just went to the tournmant arena and same thing!
And a question, does playing in the arena points count toward the contest?

Last edited by kbugsmom; 05-01-2010 at 09:41 AM..
kbugsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
communal contest, glitch?, having trouble, newspaper, screen