Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default WKN Van floaty Clicky not working

Every time I clock on the floating van on WKN, it gives me the error:
Warning: Page has expired
This page is no longer availiable
I did NOT get the hat yesterday, never found the van, would that have an effect?
I REALLY hope they fix this soon,
Packerdan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WKN Van floaty Clicky not working

It just did that to me 3 times and this morning I couldn't do anything on WKN. My fourth try I finally got the van page to work. Maybe because I ran a computer scan? It is still moving painfully slow to load pages for peek-a-news. Do you think maybe there are too many cookies attached?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
poodlegirl44 is on a distinguished road

omg this is so frustrating. ive tried litteraly 15 times now. i can't get the floaty van to work! and its strangley always occuring on the same page: the homepage
poodlegirl44 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
For those having issues:

Try clicking here ("Coming Soon") and refreshing until you see the van.
The Kinzpedia, the front page, and the Newz Blog are "dead links" Hope this helps.
View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
The ones on the front page and Kinzopedia seem to be "dead links".

I've had good luck with going to the "News Blog" tab and going back and forth between "Announcements" and "Coming Soon".

I also got a "live" one at the "Peek-a-News" sign-on page while trying to log in my account info!

Good luck!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

The floating van wasn't appearing for me until I logged on with my WKN account. The vans started showing up right away. I hope this helps.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 05-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by poodlegirl44
omg this is so frustrating. ive tried litteraly 15 times now. i can't get the floaty van to work! and its strangley always occuring on the same page: the homepage

poodlegirl, welcome to WI.

i just finished five accounts for the van poster. as said when the van appears on the main page of Newz Blog you get message that "page is expired". what i did was click on all the sub-titles in Newz Blog, eg, community, release notes, etc, etc. and the van showed up and got the entry page not the expired message. appears the problem is that one page.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #7

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

try this link:WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 05-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

urgh..the link gives a "this campaign is not active" msg

i have been clicking on vans from all over WN all day and nothing!!!
i have also seen only one haily
and i have re-cleared my chache a dozen times, and opened IE afresh...a thousand times...

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
The Kinzpedia, the front page, and the Newz Blog are "dead links" Hope this helps.
auntmary 57 thanks!
it did help..i found a van that worked ...no haily though

Last edited by pinukity; 05-16-2011 at 07:12 AM..
pinukity is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

If you look for it on the newz blog - coming soon and keep refreshing it should work. Hope this helps!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

HI I had the same problem this morning. Here is how I got it to work today: At the end of finding Hailey today on the "go to WW to claim your prize" there wasa a foating van and its connection was good.
So that was the only "live " connection I found this morning!I think it is time to give the CS reps an earful!!
Good luck!!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed