Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Default WKN troubles

I'm very frustrated with WKN. I've signed on, cache is clear, I have the pages with the correct date. All week long the graphics on the Ads are causing the pages to load too slowly and today I can not find the spree ad to click on and the one van I found gave me an error message. I have been on for almost two hours now and have not been able to finish anything more then peek-a-news. What should be fun has become a headache and I have no time left to play on webkinz!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: WKN troubles

I am having troubles too, every time I click on the van it takes me to a page that says "This is an unvalid event" Whatever that means I wish they would double check for things like this when they install the programs Oh well, maybe they will get it fixed up soon.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

The van ad with May 17 date disappeared in the evening, when a new ad posted. The only van thing I found then was May 16. It did not work for me on the 16th, so I guess I just missed getting the poster. It was really cute too! Anyway the Spree ad is showing up and working today. The pagers are still slow to load, but slightly better.

I would change the prefix to FIXED because of the Spree ad, but I don't know how.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I read a fix on here this weekend but I have not been able to find the original post.

I too was frustrated by how long this peek-a-news contest was taking (around 30 minutes to find Hailey 5 times). Anyway I read this solution because they claimed they were doing 9 accounts in 5 minutes. The next day after doing a few of my accounts I thought I would try it and it works. If I could find the original post it might actually work as promised because I believe I am missing a couple of steps. If anyone knows the post that I am talking about would you please post a link.

The solution for doing peek-a-news in 5 minutes, which I have now used over 30 times is this:

Log in to peek-a-news (I only log in to WKN if there is a click to win contest).
I let all pages load fully and use only one window in Firefox.

When it first takes you to the main page check for Hailey.
Go to "Mobile" if Hailey was not on front page she is usually here.
Next go to "Fun" (which is the POTM videos)
Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"

Simply repeat this sequence and you will find Hailey 5 times in around 5 minutes.

This system worked great this AM for the Spree Ads. I did 12 accounts in under 20 minutes.

Hope this helps and works for you.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Glad someone worked out a system!
Still, it shouldn't be this hard to find them!
alleine is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

Thanks, I don't have foxfire (I could not get the download to go through) But I will try this tomorrow.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #7
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by pets4pam
Thanks, I don't have foxfire (I could not get the download to go through) But I will try this tomorrow.
I only mention that I use firefox because posters sometimes ask. I don't think it makes any difference but...

I used this system again today for 12 accounts and it still works. I find Hailey within 5 minutes. I have yet to do the complete sequence three full cycles without finding Hailey. Plus I did the click Meadow ones. Meadow shows quite frequently using this system. I am really interested to know if it works for anyone else.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

To change status, modify the first post, then click the Go Advanced button & then the option to update title info is there.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
Is happy
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
I read a fix on here this weekend but I have not been able to find the original post.

I too was frustrated by how long this peek-a-news contest was taking (around 30 minutes to find Hailey 5 times). Anyway I read this solution because they claimed they were doing 9 accounts in 5 minutes. The next day after doing a few of my accounts I thought I would try it and it works. If I could find the original post it might actually work as promised because I believe I am missing a couple of steps. If anyone knows the post that I am talking about would you please post a link.

The solution for doing peek-a-news in 5 minutes, which I have now used over 30 times is this:

Log in to peek-a-news (I only log in to WKN if there is a click to win contest).

Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"

Simply repeat this sequence and you will find Hailey 5 times in around 5 minutes.

This system worked great this AM for the Spree Ads. I did 12 accounts in under 20 minutes.

I used this sytem again with the same results on all 12 accounts. You can find Hailey 5 times in 5 minutes. Has anyone else tried this system?
Old 05-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties

Next go to "Fun videos"
Next go to "Fun facts"
Next go to "Mobile"

I have tried this. I have not been her in Fun, but in the kinzopedia under pets or usually currency. I have to go into each coin to look, or search individual pet. I 'm thinking maybe it is different for different servers. I have IE. I want to thank you because this does help to know there is a pattern. The pages are still painfully slow to load and any minutes saved are a blessing!
Closed