Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kittylove123 is on a distinguished road

Question internet exploer cannot diplay the webpage/webkinz won't load

i can't get to webkinz! every time i try to load ww, internet can't display the webpage, or it takes so ong to load, that i just give up. NO THIS IS NOT WHEN I LOG IN. this is when i go to ww's home page. is this just me?
kittylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #2

pantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: internet exploer cannot diplay the webpage/webkinz won't load

Hmmm....I haven't had any problems like that lately, but I stopped using internet explorer for just that reason. Random things wouldn't load or work right. Have you thought about switching to Firefox? I have far fewer issues now that I have. You'll need to download a different version of adobe flash too, but I think it's way worth the set-up time, which honestly, isn't that much. (And actually when I called ganz for help because things wouldn't load, it was one of their tech people that suggested the switch. She said Internet explorer has tons of issues with WW. )Hope this helps, at least a little, I am by no means a tech type person, but his did work for me.
pantherpaw92 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Different browsers on different machines and connections seem to have different problems.

We have 4 browsers we use - ie, Firefox, Chrome & Safari.
We often have multiple users & applications open on our machine. We can have over 20 active windows open,
depending on what is happening, and often have multiple browsers open at the same time as well.

I think there are more issues with the most recent releases of all of these when playing WW than before.
I preferred ff 2 major upgrades ago, but since then I cannot open multiple windows of WW and it tends to crash.
ie is currently our browser of choice, although the prev. version was more stable for us.
I could open 10 WW windows with it in the past, now anything over 3 causes problems.
I can no longer use Chrome for ww.
We have not upgraded Safari (have 4.0.5) because of issues friends have had with the new version.
So I use Safari if I open more than 3 WW windows.

All of these browsers are free, and perhaps you can get permission to try some of the others to see if they
are better.
There are also other options out there.

Be sure you clean cache regularly, reboot your machine at least every few days, and keep flashplayer up to date.

Good luck.

p.s.
We do run adblocker plus, which has helped by keeping off the side ads.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 12-31-2011 at 09:46 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!
aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!

I had to update flash.
Can you try this link

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

IE is funny about the side ads on WW you might want to try this link too

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

I normally use FF but IE is the only browser that will open my main dock on my main account because I have over 4,000 items

Last edited by aug2168; 12-31-2011 at 09:38 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #5

kittylove123 is on a distinguished road

thanks... it stopped now but now diferent glitches are happening... i'll try firefox. it worked on my old babysitter's computer with ff.
kittylove123 is offline Female
Closed