Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default WKN "lost" most of yesterday's & overnight's posts overnight. Anyone else?

After midnight, WKN had a number of posts "after" the bookshelf one, including the one about the
room WI 50ish won with. But a short while after that, the "newest" post I show on any browser is
the Catch the Van (for FF) or the Bookshelf Makeover! following CtV (ie, Chrome & Safari).

Yes, all refreshed & restarted. Actually, ie & Chrome wwrw only opened just prior to this post to see where they "fell".

Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 05-18-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: WKN "lost" most of yesterday's & overnight's posts overnight. Anyone else?

I've just checked and it's the same here. Catch that Van is the top one on the recent posts list.

And it's the same if you go into the newz blog section.

I wonder whether they're editing something to do with those entries?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: WKN "lost" most of yesterday's & overnight's posts overnight. Anyone else?

I've had that problem since around 10 yesterday morning. However, if you log on to your WKN account, you get the updated pages; when you log out, you get the outdated pages.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Wow, willow234, very interesting.

I'm rarely logged in [don't have own account], but just tried it using the one I share when needed.

I hope they don't make this the norm.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I can see all of the posts when I'm on my phone, but I get the same problem you describe when I'm on my computer. I'll have to test out how it looks when I'm logged in to the forum.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Problems with WKN

The front page to WKN has not been updated for three days. To play scavenger hunt or to find new news I have to search through the catagories. The van is still showing up, but just on certain pages, even though this contest ended on Monday night. I've also noticed the Twitter feed on the right side has not been updated. It still has the same announcement that says it was posted 39 mins. ago and it's been that way since Monday. I've cleaned cache and used different browsers to no avail.

Anyone else noticing the same things? Wonder if they're having problems or changing the way they do things?
GoldenGale is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #7
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Problems with WKN

You have to be logged in to your WKN account in order to see the updated pages. Don't know if this is a permanent change or just a glitch.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #8
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Problems with WKN

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
You have to be logged in to your WKN account in order to see the updated pages. Don't know if this is a permanent change or just a glitch.
Boy, do I feel dumb It worked. Thanks, rep to you!
GoldenGale is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #9
willow234 is a WIzard

I just called Ganz and told them about this. Told them about the blank Spree ads, too, so maybe both will be fixed soon.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Great minds, willow234.

I called as well. Took a while to get the rep to understand, but I believe she finally was going to
pass on to the Tech group.
Just in case, also sent a "Comment/Suggestion" with info.
I was pretty sure they did not want site visitors to think they were a stagnant site.

It looks like it is now fixed, and you can see latest posts without logging in, again.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed