Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default WKN games not awarding me KC

I need your help.

I often play games on WKN and Ganz Parent's Club to earn KC and play games I love that are not in WW. For the past week or so, my game ends and I do not get a notice of how much I won and what do I want to do with the KC. It only says GAME OVER.
I called Ganz, he signed in to my account, played a game and reported he was awarded KC for it while I was on the phone with him.

What is wrong?

This is what I have done to fix it:
1. Reboot every day.
2. Clear cache/cookies/history/temporary files daily.
3. Un-install Adobe Flash Player. Re-Install Adobe Flash Player.
Un-install newest AFP. Install archived AFP.
Un-installed old AFP. Installed newest AFP.
4. Called Ganz and asked them to fix it.
5. Logged out of my WKN account and signed back in.
6. Changed my Parent's Club account password.
7. Used both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

I have no idea what else to do. Can someone please help me?????
AKD

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Is this happening to anyone else?
I tried again last night to fix it myself and this morning when I booted up I am having the very same problem.
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 10-05-2011 at 12:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: WKN games not awarding me KC

I'm sooo Sorry to hear that you are going through this. Sounds like you did EVERYTHING you need to do to fix the issue.
Oh try Firefox?? but if that doesnt help I would call Ganz back and talk to another rep. It has to be some sort of Glitch.
Hang in there!! I hope everything works out. Good Luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Thanks for the advice and encouragement.
AKD
Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
777Penguins

Philangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm having a similar issue. It doesn't show Kinzcash being racked up during the game. After the game it says "you have won undefined KinzCash," and then it adds nothing to the account.

I'm using Safari on a Mac.
Philangelus is offline Female
Closed