Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
beckywat
Webkinz :)

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch

ugghh...I NEED this shirt. I have gotten everything so far on 3 accounts.....will not work for me no matter what I do...why does this always happen.....

So quick update....while I was forever clicking on the thingy...a page popped up saying I needed to update my firefox....did it, didn't fix anything....now I am not even getting the thingy to click on...

Last edited by beckywat; 02-29-2012 at 01:02 PM..
beckywat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #12

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

It seems to be working now for me. It wasn't earlier. I'm using IE. Good luck!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #13
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm using Safari and the AP floaty and the Spree roll ad aren't working. Both say "sorry you've already successfully played in the promotion" even though I haven't. And the peak-a-newz isn't working either. I can log in but after 20 minutes I still haven't seen 1 nafaria.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #14

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I can do the spree but not the Adventure Park floaty--I get the "Page expired" message. And the account that didn't get the Lorax quests didn't get the gift box either.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #15
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Im getting page expired message too. What a glitch filled day this is!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #16
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

It finally started working for me....Nafaria was different though. I had to keep logging in to PAN just to find her.....IDK...
beckywat is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Was able to do 3 of my 7 before 10KT, been getting the "page expired" ever since then! Noticed Beauty's post about persistence paying off so will go back and click some more! As always, so grateful for everyone who posts their info in WI-so I know I'm not the only one lost in a world of glitches!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #18

Kari023 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I was getting the page expired warning too. I was able to get the shirts through the bonus spree roll page. I just clicked on the ad and kept reloading the page. For some reason, that one worked and I didn't get the page expired warning.

TY TY TY!

I registered today just so I could post and thank you. This was driving me crazy that I couldn't finish the clicks, especially since this is the last item in the set.

This trick worked for me great! I was able to finish on 2 accts this way after fighting the page expired glitch a good chunk of the afternoon.

Thanks!
Kari023 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #19
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Seems to be working for me now, but PAN is really slow!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #20
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Thanks for the tip about the spree ad pages! Those are working for us, too.
We are also able to get the Boris shirt from the floaties we find on the share center page.

Everywhere else so far for us is "expired".

Best wishes to all who are clicking ♥mJb

PS - Just now we had a working floaty on the "congratulations" page that comes up after you submit your info for the floaty-clicky event prize.

Last edited by myJbees; 02-29-2012 at 04:56 PM..
myJbees is offline Female
Closed