Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Default WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch

Today's prize is the Team Boris t-shirt, but the "Warning: Page Has Expired" page keeps coming up !!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch

Same for me. Have caught it several times but get expired message.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #3

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

It worked for me on several accounts, before 10am. Now, after 10am, I'm getting the expired message! Somebody must have flipped a switch somewhere....
kayjay is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #4

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Same on my end. Clicked it about 6 times and get the expired message.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
ExpEmotions will become famous soon enough

I've been having the same expired message issue, but have also noticed the only page I am finding the floaty on is the main "News Blog" tab. Everytime I go to that page the adventure park floaty appears but then the expired message shows up. Anyone else noticed this, or a similar 'stuck to the same page' behaviour?

Minutes after I mention the problem with the floaty being stuck to the main news blog page it is now unstuck and no longer giving me the expired message so I think it may be fixed. (Something tells me it got stuck when they added the Mirror Mirror announcement) Hope it's fixed for everyone else as well.

Last edited by ExpEmotions; 02-29-2012 at 11:21 AM..
ExpEmotions is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #6
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by ExpEmotions
I've been having the same expired message issue, but have also noticed the only page I am finding the floaty on is the main "News Blog" tab. Everytime I go to that page the adventure park floaty appears but then the expired message shows up. Anyone else noticed this, or a similar 'stuck to the same page' behaviour?

Minutes after I mention the problem with the floaty being stuck to the main news blog page it is now unstuck and no longer giving me the expired message so I think it may be fixed. (Something tells me it got stuck when they added the Mirror Mirror announcement) Hope it's fixed for everyone else as well.

Same here..
elymic is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I've gotten 3 shirts but I clicked on about 20 floaties to get ones that worked. Keep trying!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

It's been an hour since I even saw a floaty. Finished 4 PANs and nothing.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #9

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I got my shirt, but I was on early this morning. For me, the AP Floaty always appears every time I go to the front page, but it also appeared once when I clicked on the Contest Winners section.

And yes, now it says Page Expired for me too.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I was getting the page expired warning too. I was able to get the shirts through the bonus spree roll page. I just clicked on the ad and kept reloading the page. For some reason, that one worked and I didn't get the page expired warning.
Closed