Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/wkn-adventure-park-floaty-clicky-glitch-734293/)

KelCoo7002-29-2012 10:15 AM

WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch

Today's prize is the Team Boris t-shirt, but the "Warning: Page Has Expired" page keeps coming up :(!!!

mlcm02-29-2012 10:29 AM

Re: WKN Adventure Park Floaty Clicky glitch

Same for me. Have caught it several times but get expired message.

kayjay02-29-2012 10:33 AM

It worked for me on several accounts, before 10am. Now, after 10am, I'm getting the expired message! :???: Somebody must have flipped a switch somewhere....

Ms.Mom02-29-2012 10:40 AM

Same on my end. Clicked it about 6 times and get the expired message.

ExpEmotions02-29-2012 11:21 AM

I've been having the same expired message issue, but have also noticed the only page I am finding the floaty on is the main "News Blog" tab. Everytime I go to that page the adventure park floaty appears but then the expired message shows up. Anyone else noticed this, or a similar 'stuck to the same page' behaviour?

Minutes after I mention the problem with the floaty being stuck to the main news blog page it is now unstuck and no longer giving me the expired message so I think it may be fixed. (Something tells me it got stuck when they added the Mirror Mirror announcement) Hope it's fixed for everyone else as well.

elymic02-29-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExpEmotions (Post 26155899)
I've been having the same expired message issue, but have also noticed the only page I am finding the floaty on is the main "News Blog" tab. Everytime I go to that page the adventure park floaty appears but then the expired message shows up. Anyone else noticed this, or a similar 'stuck to the same page' behaviour?

Minutes after I mention the problem with the floaty being stuck to the main news blog page it is now unstuck and no longer giving me the expired message so I think it may be fixed. (Something tells me it got stuck when they added the Mirror Mirror announcement) Hope it's fixed for everyone else as well.

Same here.. ::)

Beautykinz02-29-2012 11:30 AM

I've gotten 3 shirts but I clicked on about 20 floaties to get ones that worked. Keep trying!

dustydogheaven02-29-2012 11:50 AM

It's been an hour since I even saw a floaty. Finished 4 PANs and nothing.

dragonkid0702-29-2012 11:53 AM

I got my shirt, but I was on early this morning. For me, the AP Floaty always appears every time I go to the front page, but it also appeared once when I clicked on the Contest Winners section.

And yes, now it says Page Expired for me too.

RajahDT402-29-2012 11:58 AM

I was getting the page expired warning too. I was able to get the shirts through the bonus spree roll page. I just clicked on the ad and kept reloading the page. For some reason, that one worked and I didn't get the page expired warning.