Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default wishing well won't load

Is anyone else just getting a framed blue screen of the Wishing Well? I always get the blank screen the first time I play. But if I go to the newspaper and back again, usually it will load. Since yesterday, I cannot get the wishing well to load no matter how many times I jump around. Is this happening to anyone else. It is not just my account. It is on DD's account too.
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Default Re: wishing well won't load

It happens to me all the time. I don't think this is a critical glitch, though.
megaly is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by megaly
It happens to me all the time. I don't think this is a critical glitch, though.
It is critical because I cannot get it to load AT ALL...no matter how many times I jump back and forth
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

That always happens to me. All I do is jump to the Arcade and then scroll back down to Wishing Well 2. If it isn't loading at all for you, try logging out and logging back in.
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
ell, Hello

well...I got it to load, finally, after about 40 tries and 1/2 of a day of trying. I don't know if this is a serious glitch for everyone else, but I will close it since no one else seems to have advice.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

My Wishing Well also often won't load fully, I get the framed blue screen. I have to go elsewhere, then back to Daily Activities. So far, it's always loaded on the second try.

If you're having persistent trouble loading it, then clearing your cache and rebooting your computer might help.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Same here! I learned not to click play on the todays activities and just go to the arcade and to find it.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #8

megpiemarie is on a distinguished road

I have often had this problem and if after trying at the arcade I still have the problem I simply go to the activity page count to 5 slowly and then open dailys count to five again and then it almost always works.I think you might just need to give the page more time to gather its required info.
megpiemarie is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

I am having the same issue. Every day I go to my Wishing Well page and then go do Wheel of Wow and then back to the well. But the past couple of days it took 3 or 4 times before it finally loaded. I also had to clear my cache right before I clicked it. Have you tried that yet? Maybe it might work for you too.
Auser is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 04:15 AM   #10
ell, Hello

View Post Originally Posted by Auser
I am having the same issue. Every day I go to my Wishing Well page and then go do Wheel of Wow and then back to the well. But the past couple of days it took 3 or 4 times before it finally loaded. I also had to clear my cache right before I clicked it. Have you tried that yet? Maybe it might work for you too.
I completely rebooted and it worked. This morning...same problem! Guess I 'll have to reboot everyday to do the WW. Thank you everyone for your advice
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed