Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical wishing well won't load (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/wishing-well-wont-load-634274/)

NR199106-27-2010 08:20 AM

wishing well won't load

Is anyone else just getting a framed blue screen of the Wishing Well? I always get the blank screen the first time I play. But if I go to the newspaper and back again, usually it will load. Since yesterday, I cannot get the wishing well to load no matter how many times I jump around. Is this happening to anyone else. It is not just my account. It is on DD's account too.

megaly06-27-2010 08:31 AM

Re: wishing well won't load

It happens to me all the time. I don't think this is a critical glitch, though.

NR199106-27-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megaly (Post 19883401)
It happens to me all the time. I don't think this is a critical glitch, though.

It is critical because I cannot get it to load AT ALL...no matter how many times I jump back and forth:(

Polkadot5406-27-2010 02:03 PM

That always happens to me. All I do is jump to the Arcade and then scroll back down to Wishing Well 2. If it isn't loading at all for you, try logging out and logging back in. :)

NR199106-27-2010 02:12 PM

well...I got it to load, finally, after about 40 tries and 1/2 of a day of trying. I don't know if this is a serious glitch for everyone else, but I will close it since no one else seems to have advice.

Webberlily06-27-2010 02:20 PM

My Wishing Well also often won't load fully, I get the framed blue screen. I have to go elsewhere, then back to Daily Activities. So far, it's always loaded on the second try.

If you're having persistent trouble loading it, then clearing your cache and rebooting your computer might help.

starbucksfun06-27-2010 02:33 PM

Same here! I learned not to click play on the todays activities and just go to the arcade and to find it.

megpiemarie06-27-2010 02:42 PM

I have often had this problem and if after trying at the arcade I still have the problem I simply go to the activity page count to 5 slowly and then open dailys count to five again and then it almost always works.I think you might just need to give the page more time to gather its required info.

Auser06-27-2010 09:28 PM

I am having the same issue. Every day I go to my Wishing Well page and then go do Wheel of Wow and then back to the well. But the past couple of days it took 3 or 4 times before it finally loaded. I also had to clear my cache right before I clicked it. Have you tried that yet? Maybe it might work for you too. ;)

NR199106-28-2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auser (Post 19892912)
I am having the same issue. Every day I go to my Wishing Well page and then go do Wheel of Wow and then back to the well. But the past couple of days it took 3 or 4 times before it finally loaded. I also had to clear my cache right before I clicked it. Have you tried that yet? Maybe it might work for you too. ;)

I completely rebooted and it worked. This morning...same problem! Guess I 'll have to reboot everyday to do the WW. Thank you everyone for your advice:)