Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP WE HAVE A GLITCH!!!!

I just came to this forum to post the same thing!

I am wondering if they are still having winners or if this glitch is causing no winners each day. Don't know what is happening either, but I assume this is some sort of glitch.
nicki12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #32
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

This is more of a major glitch then a Minor glitch.
If I were you I would call ganz. They could fix this.
webkinz415 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: HELP WE HAVE A GLITCH!!!!

This has been talked about before. My gramma called Ganz again this afternoon about the Wish Factory. The lady told her that they are aware of the glitch & the tech people are working on it. It's been going on for more than 2 weeks. It'sa so annoying.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #34
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

Smile Re: HELP WE HAVE A GLITCH!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
I just came to this forum to post the same thing!

I am wondering if they are still having winners or if this glitch is causing no winners each day. Don't know what is happening either, but I assume this is some sort of glitch.

You are absolutely right.
webkinz415 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #35
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I noticed that too!
Maybe they haven't reset it and the turkey only won once?
I used to wish everyday too, now I only wish when I have tokens to deposit anyway.
I'm not making a special trip for something I think is too hard to win!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #36

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Maybe they aren't doing it anymore or there are other winners, but they aren't posting it?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #37

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
This has been talked about before. My gramma called Ganz again this afternoon about the Wish Factory. The lady told her that they are aware of the glitch & the tech people are working on it. It's been going on for more than 2 weeks. It'sa so annoying.

suzee

Thanks for posting this. It is good to know that someone has called and Ganz is at least aware of the problem.

I so agree that this glitch is annoying.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #38
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wish machine wish of the day stuck

Probably another one of those bugs called glitches might be fixed soon
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #39

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

Question Wish of the Day is Stuck

Has anyone else posted that the Wish of the Day is stuck? This used to happen all the time when it was a drawing that granted one person a Wish every week. For quite a while, the only person listed on my accounts as winning is "584" with "Teddi" who won the Zangoz Chocolate Fountain. Hope it gets fixed soon!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #40
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Wish of the Day is Stuck

Yes, I have the same problem too.
It has been stuck for several weeks.
Hopefully Ganz will fix it soon.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed