Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #21
Bubbles1288
Webkinz :)

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: considering the wish factory wish of the day

okay thanks so much!!
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I wonder if Ganz forgot to make those changes, or if it's from a script.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #23

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

I saw this too. I thought he was one lucky turkey
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #24

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default wishing well

for the last couple of weeks everytime I make a wish it shows the winner as the same gobble turkey and the prize as the same fudge cone - has anyone else noticed this. josie2
Old 08-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #25

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

Default Re: wishing well

Yes actualy I have.
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Old 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #26

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: wish machine wish of the day stuck

I wonder if people are still winning their prizes, but it's just not showing the new people.....maybe?
hugged is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:08 AM   #27
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Aww, nuts! I was just about to post this thread the other day! Oh well. Yes I have noticed this, it has been the same for about 1-2 weeks now.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wonder if they are still getting the prize every day?? Cause I am sick of this. I make the same wish everyday thying to get the Bumper Car because it is probably the most likely to retire first. I go for the oldest exclusives first.

Spoiler: show

Ganz......Please fix this glitch, for the sake of my collection!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #28

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

When the pet of the day got stuck a while ago, the member it was stuck was a member here too. He said he was NOT getting a new prize every day.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: wish machine wish of the day stuck

My gramma just called Ganz again about the Wish Factory. The lady told her that the tech people know about the problem since last week & are working to get it fixed.
I hope it's gonna be soon. I'm so tired of seeing teddy, the rooster & his Zangoz Chocolate Fountain.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #30
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default HELP WE HAVE A GLITCH!!!!

I go to the Wish Factory every day. Every day some Teddie guy with a turky gets the Zango Chocolate Fountain. I wish every day. This has been happing for about a week. Can someone tell me what is happeneing. I'm very confused.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Closed