Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

Default Wish Factory Glitch?

I have noticed for the past 3 days that the winner of the wish has been the same person and the same prize...Is anyone else going to win their wish?
MsAmy05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #12
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Wish Factory Glitch?

LOL... pick me ganz!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
uni631998
Lil Kinz
Rosebud30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wish Machine Glitch

Hey, am I the only one who's noticed this? It seems like for the past few days or so, someone named "584" with "Teddi", a Webkinz Turkey, have won all the of the Wish of the Days for the past few days. Unless someone is getting REALLY lucky, I think it's some sort of glitch. Am I the only one who's noticed this, or have others noticed to?
Rosebud30 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 09:17 AM   #14

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Wish Machine Glitch

I've noticed it too. It's been the same for 3 days in a row. Wish I were that lucky!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #15
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

No, it's been the same person for a few days now.
I wonder if they are getting the prize everyday too. Hmmmm.......

Maybe they messed it up when they added the new exclusives ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #16

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Are they winning the same exclusive every time? If the got the same thing they may have only got it once and nothing has been updated since. If it's that then I suspect that someone at Ganz manually picks the winner and has gotten busy with other things. Or it could be the programming wasn't updated or became glitchy or stuck after the maintanence.
Cloud is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #17
uni631998
Lil Kinz
Rosebud30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, they are getting a new exclusive each day. Like yesterday, I think they got a bubble wrap chair or something. Today they got a chocolate fountain. I have no idea what they got two days ago.
Rosebud30 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #18
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I have noticed this, too. I was actually coming to this section of WebkinzInsider to see if anybody else has noticed it. Also, it has not been a different prize each day. Every day (for who knows how long) the Wish Factory has said that this turkey named Teddi has won a Zangoz Chocolate Fountain. It's never been anything else. I hope Webkinz fixes this, because it's starting to really annoy me.
htb97 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #19
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

Default considering the wish factory wish of the day

when i click wish of the day and see who won the previous day there was a turkey named with a wish. i look the next day it i sitill there and so on. do you know why this happens?
thanks!
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #20
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: considering the wish factory wish of the day

Right Now there is a glitch involving that. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed