Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Red face Wish Machine Not Accepting Tokens!

The Wish Machine is not accepting tokens and doesn't have the amount of them recorded!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #2

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wish Machine Not Accepting Tokens!

I am having the same problem.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #3

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I hope they fix it...I got it in my full membership account and the expired one.

i mean i got like um about 97 tokens! I dont want to lose em all!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

AGAIN!!! My Wish Machine doors won't even open.
Amanda Panda just stands there blinking away, so the page isn't 'frozen' either.
I reported this when it happened on the 17th, and by later that afternoon it was fixed.
Hopefully the same will be true today...
EVEN BETTER would be if Ganz is putting back the 5 Exclusives they retired early!!!
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Won't let you make your wish, either.

I'm pretty sure you're not going to lose your tokens though, so don't worry!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 07:34 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Same problem here.

But I am not worried about losing my tokens. It appears the Wish Factory programming is loading incompletely. After it loads the basics we see, it should go on to load the user account info (in this case, number of tokens), then finish up and become functional. It's hanging now before the user account info loads.

I am getting very tired of all the uncorrected problems we've had since that terrible Jan 5 update. Instead of fixing the problems, they're just letting them snowball and get worse.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Same problem here.

But I am not worried about losing my tokens. It appears the Wish Factory programming is loading incompletely. After it loads the basics we see, it should go on to load the user account info (in this case, number of tokens), then finish up and become functional. It's hanging now before the user account info loads.

I am getting very tired of all the uncorrected problems we've had since that terrible Jan 5 update. Instead of fixing the problems, they're just letting them snowball and get worse.
Unfortunately I agree with you completely! Who in their right mind would allow all these glitches to continue and then design a schedule that would introduce a new program in the midst of a run of a difference major program? I agree that it seems as if Amanda it loading incompletely.
beekay is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Maybe they are putting BACK the exclusives that they took out two weeks early?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Took the words right out of my mouth, Dixie! I sure hope they bring them back 'til the 2nd. Wanted some of those Sparkle plants!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #10

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Yep, my Wish Factory is stuck too. I've had other little glitches and had to log out and back in twice. The other ones fixed themselves but not this one.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Maybe they are putting BACK the exclusives that they took out two weeks early?
I really, really hope so! I was waiting until Feb 1 to decide what to buy based on how many tokens I had then. So much for trying to wait and make sensible economic decision.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Closed