Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #21
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wish Factory: Suspicious Event

At first I thought this was a new message for a hacker trying to get through to your account, but then when I read Dixie's quote. I have a feeling that you should change your password...
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #22
LynnDoggiePup
Webkinz :)

LynnDoggiePup is on a distinguished road

I got that message TOO! What's up with that? I don't get it! I'm not old enough to call Webkinz but what happened?
LynnDoggiePup is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #23
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am so sorry that this has happened to you and I totally get the feeling you have described!!! Just reading Dixiecup's post has reassured me that this is probably NOTHING to be concerned with. But you better believe that I would just be calling them for piece of mind!!
I am. I am at work now...got two computers going and popping on here as time allows. I will be calling Ganz as soon as I get home this afternoon ~ to confirm that all is well.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WOW that was scary! I'd call Ganz just to be safe...That would have made my heart skip a beat, or two or three!
Yep, you know exactly how I felt. Sorry that you know the feeling.
View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I can't remember exactly but I know we did get a weird message (like that, maybe that) when the wish factory first started and nothing happened. It is probably nothing just glitchy.
That is what Miss Dixie assured me. I am grateful for her post but I will still call Ganz this afternoon just to be sure.

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
At first I thought this was a new message for a hacker trying to get through to your account, but then when I read Dixie's quote. I have a feeling that you should change your password...
I did consider that. But my password is so complicated I sometimes get it wrong. I am 99% sure that to hack my account you would need a computer program and a lot of time.

View Post Originally Posted by LynnDoggiePup
I got that message TOO! What's up with that? I don't get it! I'm not old enough to call Webkinz but what happened?
Not sure but if you flip back you can see a post by Miss Dixie where she quoted an old thread at a time when this was happening a lot. I am planning on calling Ganz today and I will post what they tell me, that way you will know too.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #24
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I just called Ganz about this.

Click the image to open in full size.

The customer service lady was very nice.

She said this was the first she had heard of this message appearing and asked if I had any other issues happening. Then she asked if she could go into my account and check our wish factory. When I said yes, she then went in and added a wish token and then deposited it at the wish factory. The messages did not come up again.

She said there appeared to be nothing wrong with our wish factory or the account. She thought it may have just been "the wrong time" to deposit the token.

She said she would notify the tech department that I had called this glitch in so they would know about it.
She left the wish token in our account.

If anyone else had this message, please call Ganz and let them know. Their number is 1.866.932.5469 and they are open from 9:00AM until 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #25

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

That is so weird...I have never even heard of that event! LOL It probably is just a glitch...but still....I wasn't invited?! LOL JK!
frog009 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #26
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by frog009
That is so weird...I have never even heard of that event! LOL It probably is just a glitch...but still....I wasn't invited?! LOL JK!

Not sure that is an event any of us would like to attend.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
Maybe it is because you have so many wish tokens, you never know, they probably figure people would cash them in and not save them after they have enough for the most expensive item, just a thought. It may have automatically triggered that message after a cetain amount of tokens thinking it was a glitch on their part giving you too many.
I have a lot more than that number of wish tokens and have not seen that message. It would freak me out, too.

Glad you got it resolved.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #28
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Webkinz_Lovers - I'm so glad that Ganz worked out a positive solution for you. If I was the one who had received that message I would have been very upset. It sounds so serious and makes it sound like you did something wrong. Dixiecup was reassuring with her response and all the other WI friends offered support, so hopefully that gave you peace of mind until you could connect with Ganz on Monday. I hope that it doesn't happen again to you! Or to anyone else for that matter!

Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #29
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have a lot more than that number of wish tokens and have not seen that message. It would freak me out, too.

Glad you got it resolved.
I have another account with a lot more tokens on it too, so I was relatively sure that the number of tokens was not an issue. It is definitely a message that makes one freak out. I can not imagine how a child would react, if they had received it. Poor thing would probably be in tears and afraid to play.
Thank you for your support.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Webkinz_Lovers - I'm so glad that Ganz worked out a positive solution for you. If I was the one who had received that message I would have been very upset. It sounds so serious and makes it sound like you did something wrong. Dixiecup was reassuring with her response and all the other WI friends offered support, so hopefully that gave you peace of mind until you could connect with Ganz on Monday. I hope that it doesn't happen again to you! Or to anyone else for that matter!

Hello Queen.

You are so right right, Dixie's input was reassuring. She is such a great example of what our WI members can be for each other.
It is such a fantastic feeling to know that when when something happens in WW, one can come here and find a shoulder, support, and often an answer.
We have such a wonderful group of people in our community here.
Thanks for your support, too.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and respond. You are all appreciated.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #30
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you so much for calling AND reporting back to us!! I am so happy for you that it was just a weird glitch. Btw...did they ask you for a screen shot? Usually when i call for something unusual (like when I found a zum but didn't get it), they tell me that without a screen shot they cannot help me. Since you posted the warning I was wondering if the CS rep. saw it. Congrats on the wish token too!!!!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed