Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:48 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wish Factory: Suspicious Event

This has been occuring for a couple of years, now and it always happens after a major maintenance. This is how RamsesII explained it, just so you have a little piece of mind until Ganz addresses the issue.
View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Basically this is not telling you that you are suspected of doing something wrong, but that something went wrong with your account and it was flagged to let Ganz know that it is happening. (Well, unless you have entered a wrong code too many times.)

Ganz (Webkinz) has a new program that monitors for certain activities now (not receiving your exclusives, tokens not activating, or anything else that has been going wrong lately) It may also have been put into place to help map the problems that are occuring so they can better fix the problems in the future. (Yay Ganz, WTG!)

RUMOR: I believe it may have also been put into place because so many people have been calling in with so many claims of items going missing, or not being received.

According to Webkinz Support, it was already in place, but I guess now you will get a message with it to let you know they are aware something has occured... It is still up to you to contact them though to let them know if you have a 'glitch' that isn't fixed by the next time you log back on.

Thanks Ganz, for taking another big step to fixing the problems.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 06:22 AM   #12
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Strange things have been happening today in WW. I was in the Kinzville Park picking up trash and a message came up saying: The Host has cancelled the game. I didn't get a screen shot, but it happened to me a few times. The trash still appeared though.
True, I have seen some strange things. I haven't spent a lot of time at Kinzville Park so have not seen that message. Glad you still found trash.

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
Wow that is a pretty scary message. It would have freaked me out too! I hope it turns out to be nothing.
Thanks, I hope so too.

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
Maybe it is because you have so many wish tokens, you never know, they probably figure people would cash them in and not save them after they have enough for the most expensive item, just a thought. It may have automatically triggered that message after a cetain amount of tokens thinking it was a glitch on their part giving you too many.
Not sure, but do not think that is it. It is a good theory but it was the first token I had deposited and I have over 50 tokens on another account and have not ever had a problem. I am hoping it is just a weird glitch that sometimes happens on WW but I will call on Monday, just in case.

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
I remember this happening to members quite awhile ago and nothing bad happened. I think the worry was that one person had saved a whole bunch of wish tokens and decided to deposit them all at once, would should be OK if they were already in your account.Click the image to open in full size. There was some weird messages popping up in the K Park today so there is probably an "incorrect message poping up glitch" going on since the last maintenance.
Thanks for the information. Sometimes, weird things do seem to happen and there is no rhyme or reason as to why.

View Post Originally Posted by oliverbm
Hi, I have more Wish tokens saved than that and I've never had that message. I did have the 'Host cancelled game' message in the park though.
I do have an account with over 50 wish tokens deposited and have never seen this message. I know I did nothing wrong but it was ~ and is ~ still freaky.
I am also hesitant to deposit any tokens on any account.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This has been occuring for a couple of years, now and it always happens after a major maintenance. This is how RamsesII explained it, just so you have a little piece of mind until Ganz addresses the issue.
Thanks Dixie! That does give me a little piece of mind. I know I did nothing wrong, I just deposited one wish token. It is good to know that although the issue was happening in the past
it most likely happened for the same reason.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:26 AM   #13
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

This is one of MANY glitches. I would take a whole 24 hurs of Webkinz being down for maintenance if it meant they were actually fixing all these glitches. I think instead of adding something new , just one time concentrate on the problems at hand. Thats just me though
miamia is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by miamia
This is one of MANY glitches. I would take a whole 24 hurs of Webkinz being down for maintenance if it meant they were actually fixing all these glitches. I think instead of adding something new , just one time concentrate on the problems at hand. Thats just me though

I have noticed more glitches lately. Or maybe I have enough hours in to now recognize the glitches when they happen. This one was hard to miss though.

24 hours of maintenance might do it, but can you imagine the uproar that would bring forth?

Everyone has ~ and is entitled to ~ an opinion. If we all express it as politely as you, it is all good.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #15
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Strange things have been happening today in WW. I was in the Kinzville Park picking up trash and a message came up saying: The Host has cancelled the game. I didn't get a screen shot, but it happened to me a few times. The trash still appeared though.
That happened to me twice this morning. the message came up, but I was still able to move and collect trash.
Yesterday it froze and I had to sign out and back in.
MaryAn is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #16
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

So sorry you got that message. I would of freaked if I got that message. Just call on Monday and I am sure it will be cleared up. Good luck and let us know what they say.
stylede is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #17
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
So sorry you got that message. I would of freaked if I got that message. Just call on Monday and I am sure it will be cleared up. Good luck and let us know what they say.
Thanks for your sympathy.
My reaction was kind of like when you are driving along and all of the sudden there are lights flashing behind you.
Your heart beats 90 million miles an hour even though you did nothing wrong. Then it continues to pound even after they pull around you and race off.

Yep, same reaction.

Already have Ganz programed into the phone.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #18
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and I totally get the feeling you have described!!! Just reading Dixiecup's post has reassured me that this is probably NOTHING to be concerned with. But you better believe that I would just be calling them for piece of mind!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

WOW that was scary! I'd call Ganz just to be safe...That would have made my heart skip a beat, or two or three!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 AM   #20
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
We just visited the wish factory and deposited a token. We immediately received the following message.
Has anyone else received this message? Or seen it?

I am thinking this is a glitch, why else would the message pop up?

Click the image to open in full size.
I can't remember exactly but I know we did get a weird message (like that, maybe that) when the wish factory first started and nothing happened. It is probably nothing just glitchy.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed