Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #21
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wish Factory Issues

Same problem here. Amanda Panda just stares at me and blinks. It's showing no tokens at all.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #22
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

No WOW pictures for me and I am having the same issues with the wish factory. Sigh. If its not one thing its another. Sigh.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:52 AM   #23
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Ditto, on five accounts, all 3 zones & 4 different servers.
The programming is not completing the initial load, just the base graphics, but not getting
to the account information.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #24
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Yep.
Amanda Panda does not do anything; it only shows the screen with Amanda Panda blinking at me. O_o
hespsn is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #25
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Same with all my 8 accts and the 4 of my friends. Wish Factory is not loading. A glitch that hopefully will be fixed soon.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:31 AM   #26

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

I am having the same issues--can't do the Wish of the Day, and none of my tokens are appearing. I just got off the phone with customer service. She said she has talked to only one other person who had this issue this morning, so she assumed only that person was having issues. I told her many people were having this issue. Soooo, if you're able to call customer service, the problem might be solved quicker if they think more than two of us are having problems. Their number is 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469).
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #27

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I just got the "Blank Stare" from Amanda. This is the same stare that I had gotten last week after I had chosen my "wish" item for the day. When I went back after making my wish, all she did was stare. Ever since the "daily wish" was started I had this problem. Coincidence? Nah, it's a glitch!

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
I am having the same issues--can't do the Wish of the Day, and none of my tokens are appearing. I just got off the phone with customer service. She said she has talked to only one other person who had this issue this morning, so she assumed only that person was having issues. I told her many people were having this issue. Soooo, if you're able to call customer service, the problem might be solved quicker if they think more than two of us are having problems. Their number is 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469).
I just love that attitude. Just because 10,000 people haven't called they don't consider it a problem. Sorry, but if just one person calls that should be enough to "give it a look see". After all, isn't good customer service for all customers or just customers after the "numbers" are there? Way to go GANZ!

Last edited by jazzykinz; 11-23-2010 at 11:54 AM..
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm everything works just fine for me and my 1 account.... odd

i have noticed that webkinz has a ton of little glitches.... mostly unimportant little things like having wishing well not load on 1st try, it's annoying but it wastes what 30 seconds of my long life....

Last edited by margo1211; 11-23-2010 at 12:27 PM..
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #29
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I sent an e-mail a while ago.

I just tried a pet again --

looks like it IS NOW FIXED!!
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #30
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Mine is working again now.
Desty is offline Female
Closed