Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Wish Factory Doors Will Not Open

I click on the Wish Factory.
It loads the page, and Amanda Panda stands there blinking as if she is waiting for you to choose.
However, she never makes her welcome speech, and the doors remain closed.

I have not tried to put a token in, as the "TOKEN" box is empty and not showing my number of tokens.
I figure I will likely lose my token, so I'm not going to enter any until this is fixed.
Anyone else not able to get their doors open?
I have IE and Firefox and it's happening on both.
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Wish Factory Doors Will Not Open

Nothing happens when you try to put a token in either. I've been trying all afternoon, have logged out and cleared cache, and still Amanda stands there blinking but saying nothing. I hadn't seen any reports on it earlier and was just coming to post about it when I saw you've started a thread, alleine.

Here's what it looks like for me:
Click the image to open in full size.

No token total, no open doors, nothing. Just frozen.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yes mine looks exactly the same.
It's not exactly 'frozen' either because she's blinking away! Very strange indeed.

Hopefully they're not pulling the Exclusives early, we had until Feb. 2nd or 3rd before the retirements!
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm, that is weird. I just used the Wish Factory yesterday. You already cleared your cache which is what I was going to say. Is the rest of WW working for you? If I think of anything I'll let you know! Good luck!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:36 AM   #5

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
I click on the Wish Factory.
It loads the page, and Amanda Panda stands there blinking as if she is waiting for you to choose.
However, she never makes her welcome speech, and the doors remain closed.

I have not tried to put a token in, as the "TOKEN" box is empty and not showing my number of tokens.
I figure I will likely lose my token, so I'm not going to enter any until this is fixed.
Anyone else not able to get their doors open?
I have IE and Firefox and it's happening on both.
Yes, I am experiencing the exact same thing today. I can't make the daily wish and the box on top is empty, indicating that I have no tokens. But Amanda continues to blink at me. lol

WW is becoming tiresome. So many glitches. Every "festival" is simply frustration. Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back.

Thank goodness for WI where I can find out it's not just me!

Last edited by outgoinglyshy; 01-17-2011 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: forgot something
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Oh, this is happening to me now too. i don't know what would cause this.
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #7

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

this is happening to me too. on both my deluxe account and my regular one. also the coins I had saved in the machine 12 and 9 are not there either. I hope they don't lose them when they fix this thing
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i havent tried the wish factory today yet. firstly, i guess you know you have to click on the blue globe to make a wish.....I saw recently on this site (WI is so good and up to date with info) that four of the prizes there will be retired and nee items put in. so maaybe right now they are doing mainenance and doing changes and have temporarily disable it working. try a litte later. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #9

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

The wish factory is not working for me either. She just stands there.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #10

brightongirl7 will become famous soon enough

I've tried everything too! Still the Wish Factory hasn't been working for me since yesterday (in IE or Firefox).
brightongirl7 is offline Female
Closed