Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   FIXED Wish Factory Doors Will Not Open (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/wish-factory-doors-will-not-open-676109/)

alleine01-17-2011 04:17 AM

Wish Factory Doors Will Not Open

I click on the Wish Factory.
It loads the page, and Amanda Panda stands there blinking as if she is waiting for you to choose.
However, she never makes her welcome speech, and the doors remain closed.

I have not tried to put a token in, as the "TOKEN" box is empty and not showing my number of tokens.
I figure I will likely lose my token, so I'm not going to enter any until this is fixed.
Anyone else not able to get their doors open?
I have IE and Firefox and it's happening on both.

WebCats13901-17-2011 05:22 AM

Re: Wish Factory Doors Will Not Open

Nothing happens when you try to put a token in either. I've been trying all afternoon, have logged out and cleared cache, and still Amanda stands there blinking but saying nothing. I hadn't seen any reports on it earlier and was just coming to post about it when I saw you've started a thread, alleine.

Here's what it looks like for me:
http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/...toryclosed.jpg

No token total, no open doors, nothing. Just frozen.

alleine01-17-2011 06:39 AM

Yes mine looks exactly the same.
It's not exactly 'frozen' either because she's blinking away! Very strange indeed.

Hopefully they're not pulling the Exclusives early, we had until Feb. 2nd or 3rd before the retirements!

Pollybear01-17-2011 07:29 AM

Hmmm, that is weird. I just used the Wish Factory yesterday. You already cleared your cache which is what I was going to say. Is the rest of WW working for you? If I think of anything I'll let you know! Good luck!

outgoinglyshy01-17-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleine (Post 21967995)
I click on the Wish Factory.
It loads the page, and Amanda Panda stands there blinking as if she is waiting for you to choose.
However, she never makes her welcome speech, and the doors remain closed.

I have not tried to put a token in, as the "TOKEN" box is empty and not showing my number of tokens.
I figure I will likely lose my token, so I'm not going to enter any until this is fixed.
Anyone else not able to get their doors open?
I have IE and Firefox and it's happening on both.

Yes, I am experiencing the exact same thing today. I can't make the daily wish and the box on top is empty, indicating that I have no tokens. :( But Amanda continues to blink at me. lol

WW is becoming tiresome. So many glitches. Every "festival" is simply frustration. Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming back. ::)

Thank goodness for WI where I can find out it's not just me! :)

Pollybear01-17-2011 07:46 AM

Oh, this is happening to me now too. i don't know what would cause this.

MelindaS01-17-2011 08:40 AM

this is happening to me too. on both my deluxe account and my regular one. also the coins I had saved in the machine 12 and 9 are not there either. I hope they don't lose them when they fix this thing

Lucy Hippo01-17-2011 08:40 AM

i havent tried the wish factory today yet. firstly, i guess you know you have to click on the blue globe to make a wish.....I saw recently on this site (WI is so good and up to date with info) that four of the prizes there will be retired and nee items put in. so maaybe right now they are doing mainenance and doing changes and have temporarily disable it working. try a litte later. good luck

kirtoglou01-17-2011 08:58 AM

The wish factory is not working for me either. She just stands there.

brightongirl701-17-2011 08:59 AM

I've tried everything too! Still the Wish Factory hasn't been working for me since yesterday (in IE or Firefox).