Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Wish Factory deleted all 40 tokens

Dear Webkinz Developers,
There is very nasty programming problem with the new feature to "make a wish". My godson had 40 tokens. Then I did the wish for him yesterday (the zaboni). Today I returned and ALL 40 tokens were gone. It was not possible to make a wish, either.

This is on server 8 with Mozilla Firefox. I also tried Internet Explorer 8. I tried the logout, clear cache, and log in. Nothing has helped.

After many busy signals and waiting on hold for 20 minutes, I finally left a message at Ganz Customer Service.

My godson was looking forward to getting some new exclusives. What do I tell him?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Wish Factory deleted all 40 tokens

Sorry about the glitch. Just tell him the truth that there is a glitch (problem) and you called Ganz to see if they could fix it.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Uggh Auntie to EW, I am so sorry this happened to you

I have felt this type of glitch loss before - please DON'T PANIC (because I did and it didn't help!)

Call Ganz tomorrow and ask to speak to a Supervisor and simply explain the situation. I would imagine and hope that they would take your word on it, and quite possibly may have other reports similar to yours?

I played today for the first time and felt uneasy about the screen 'dimming' when I attempted my selection so I took a screen shot of my selection with my 101 tokens visible for exactly the same reason: the situation you are now in of tokens depleting! Something just didn't feel right, as if I was going to loose my tokens. I did not loose any.

And above all, tell your sweet GS that Ganz has a new program that has temporarily glitched the actual token totals - it isn't a lie, it's sort of a Marsha Bradyish statement?!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I don't think the wish tokens are gone, I think the wish machine is just having issues, we had the same thing earlier but it didn't say 0 wish tokens, the pages just seemed like it never fully loaded?

I just checked 3 accts and only my son's is having the issue, he had 30 something tokens

my asian acct is having the same issue, so 3 accts out of 5 for me

Last edited by CCBMom; 11-11-2010 at 09:34 PM..
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #5

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

All four of our accounts have the same problem - two NA, an Asian and a Euro. Like someone else said, it just seems like it doesn't finish loading for some reason. I'm sure the tokens are still there. It might load properly tomorrow after the wish of the day thing resets, in which case you might want to get his wishes made before you do the wish of the day!

Update: I just checked this morning, and I was able to see all my tokens before I clicked on the wish of the day. Once I did the wish of the day it wouldn't load properly again.

Last edited by CatCrazyMom; 11-12-2010 at 08:29 AM..
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #6
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I would like to say that yesterday morning the wish machine said I had 36 tokens, like I should, then I made my wish of the day. Yesterday evening the wish machine said that I had no tokens at all. Yet this morning, all 36 were back, and I was able to make a wish of the day. Perhaps after WW resets for the new day, your godson's tokens will all come back? I would use tokens for a wish before making a wish for the day, if he really does want a new exclusive right now. Hope it works out!

I just went back to the wish factory after making my wish of today, and it again appears to have eaten all 36 of my tokens. I would say that this is definitely a glitch, and not actual removal of tokens.

Last edited by melethana; 11-12-2010 at 09:08 AM..
melethana is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #7
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Mine were back this morning, but I did not check again after making a wish, maybe I should skip the wish.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 10:05 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Mine were back this morning, but I did not check again after making a wish, maybe I should skip the wish.
I'm thinking I might just skip the wish. The chances of winning are pretty low any way
Old 11-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Mine disappear after making a wish as well...but then reappear the next day after reset. As canon said...I am skipping the wish. The chance of winning is slim and my tokens are much more valuable.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #10
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions and comments!!!

This is an update on the problem. Ganz customer service did not call me back on Friday. I will cal them again on Monday.

The good news is I did go into the Wish Factory on Friday and the 40 tokens were back on my godson's account.

I have decided not to do the "make a wish" on either of my godchildren's accounts until this bug has been fixed. They are both on server 8. I am not sure if the problem is only on that server.

Does everyone else have their tokens back? I will be see you tomorrow.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed