Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Minor Winter wonders window -wshop (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/winter-wonders-window-wshop-671163/)

bangkokyankee12-22-2010 12:10 AM

Winter wonders window -wshop

I am wondering if anybody else has a problem with rooms with the new Wshop Christmas window - the winter wonders one

I have only one room that I put the windows in and it is the only room in my house that wont load - no matter how I try to get into the room

I bought quite a few of the windows but the rest are in my dock

am I the only one -
this room also has Christmas tables and trees but I have another room almost the same except for the windows and that one loads ok

thanks ahead of time B

RMMimii12-22-2010 05:22 AM

Re: Winter wonders window -wshop

Um.....I put that window into a room without anything else animated....just beds and dresser so far so no, I haven't had a problem...yet. But I was planning on setting up another room with the whole 'kit and kaboodle' and now I'm wondering if I'll run into the same glitches. Do you think it has anything to do with your browser? I've switched from IE to Firefox and find that I'm loading a lot better. I'll do my new room in the next 24 hrs and let you know if someone doesn't say something first.

cheekyluver12-22-2010 02:25 PM

No I haven't had that problem yet.I hope they fix it for you.

moosetracks14312-23-2010 12:32 AM

I had a little bit of trouble with that window too. I found that after I had put it in my room, I couldn't click on any other objects or move my pet around the room. However I simply exited my room (went to the Kinzville Map, Arcade, etc.) and then returned to my room. It seemed to fix the problem for me, but if it doesn't work for you, try logging out. That seems to fix similar problems and will hopefully work for this one too. :)

bangkokyankee12-23-2010 09:08 AM

Thanks for all the answers - guess it must be something else or maybe I just "overstuffed " my room - did put alot of the Christmas tables in it
guess I have a phone call to Ganz after New Years -

RMmimi - enjoy decorating your room I think it's probably just me that's stuck

Nanasrose12-23-2010 09:17 AM

No problem with the window, however in the past I had a similar problem with an outdoor room. It had many items, numerous trees and flora, pool 2 pets with beds and the animated lurking lagoon. I had to call ganz and they emptied the room for me.

bangkokyankee12-24-2010 03:32 AM

nanarose

I think that's my problem - too many things - a pet in the bed -2 trees 2 windows a bed and a room full of Christmas tables (I overshopped lol )
thanks

I think this can be closed thanks - can't remember how to close it myself tho