Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

fuzzylila is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Wierd word glitch

Today my friend hosted a valentines party and we were using kinzchat. I went to "say" and scrolled all the way down where I saw a very weird thing... It said "about Daphla+Dafina deep+pan +pearl+pizza+........ So I clicked on it. A list popped up of choices of things to say! It was crazy!They were all strange words with + between each word!!!! It was so funny!!! here are the pictures I took...

100_0610.JPG

100_0612.JPG

100_0613.JPG

I also went to "Ask" And there were more at the bottom!!!! I figured out one of the phrases..... Baked+beans=favorite
That's all!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Wierd word glitch

lol that is pretty funny! Does it only happen for that party?(Valentines) Or is it all of them... (like the space one, circus, etc)
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I bet this is a programming glitch for something they are planning to add to the new Restaurant room in the Clubhouse. Might have a bunch of food words to combine to make an order?
alleine is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Wow, that's a complete messup! LOL! I+Really+Like+This! XD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

Yeah Alleine! That's what I thought... But I don't know if it happens in any other party pack Cheesy1. <---- Bernie
Old 02-27-2011, 03:47 PM   #6

msmadd123 will become famous soon enough

That is so weird did you push anything? because one time i was on webkinz and i guess i like pushed something i do not know what i pushed but it came up with like a green button and a text bank and i put webkinz in it and i hit the green button and went blue
msmadd123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
Lil Kinz

I was just in a different party and it still does it!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

LOL that's funny and cool! can you do that in kinz chat club house too? UPDATE I went to the kinz chat and those words did not come up. ah well I think its just parties. good find.

Last edited by inthepink720; 03-06-2011 at 03:35 PM..
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Well+this+banana+is+a+Jackie+wierd+way+puppy+to +talk
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Good find! That is pretty funny!!
doggoneit is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali