Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
angel108 has disabled reputation

Default why can't i log on?

omg webkinz just won't load today everytime i try to login my account it just sits there on a green screen after i click the login button or sometimes loads a little bit more but just sits on please wait has this happened to anyone else? i hope they fix it soon i really wanna log on
angel108 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: why can't i log on?

View Post Originally Posted by angel108
omg webkinz just won't load today everytime i try to login my account it just sits there on a green screen after i click the login button or sometimes loads a little bit more but just sits on please wait has this happened to anyone else? i hope they fix it soon i really wanna log on

for a week and a half now i have trouble logging in. this was just after one of the maintenance days. i do three accounts and when i try log in for the first account it works. if i try to log out and go into next account it sits on green screen. what i found out is that i have to use the little "log in" on the bottom of the page. that works. i have to use that line to get the second and third account to load. good luck

also for the future if you have major problem loading into WW you can log in from your Internet HISTORY files. pick a line from a day or two ago or last week and click on line.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
RornDoone will become famous soon enough

I have the same problem, and it has become CRITICAL. Sits on a green screen or keeps the ((W)) up there but accomplishing nothing. I've left it run for up to an hour like that, and patience clearly is not an issue. A couple times, I've gotten "Oops, we can't log in to WebKinz right now" messages. I had an update to Flash pop up when I turned on my computer this morning. Don't know if it had anything to do with loading that, but WebKinz did seem to work a little better today. I mean, instead of just sitting there like a lead balloon it actually let me log on. It's been several days since I've been able to do that from my home computer. It's better at my work computer (which I access AFTER WORK HOURS), but still not great. I don't know what's going on, but my daughter can't log on to her account most times, either. We've had recurring problems with this for several months now, as well as with the "please wait. . ." (esp W Shop and Curio Shop), and with it suddenly kicking us out in the middle of games WITHOUT awarding KinzCash (Eager Beaver and Atlantiles esp, but this AM it was with my daughter and the ice-skating penguin game). It's really having a negative impact on her enthusiasm for WebKinz World. Most days she doesn't even want to try to get on anymore. Something needs to be done. Perhaps the designers were overly ambitious and the scope of detail needed to accomodate millions of players didn't become apparent until they were already committed. Why else would the Caring Valley still have colorful Autumn leaves on the ground??

Last edited by RornDoone; 03-05-2011 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: spelling and grammar that altered meaning
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #4

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I have had problems logging in for two days now. frustrating but successful finally at the bottom page tab
CJMM is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Also, if you can, try a different browser. I've found the whole clear the cache thing doesn't work for me, personally.

I frequently get stuck on the loading screen, but usually get in after the 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Lucy Hippo has the best advice for now....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

If you have not cleared your history in a while, go into it and click on a day in the past when you were able to log into WW. This has worked for me and other members I suggested it to. You can also try to log in from the customer service page or from within the WKN. There is a tab at the top that says Webkinz.

We have all had problems in the past few days and Ganz is and working on it. Also, try and be patient. I took me several minutes to load. I just walked away and came back a few times.

I am logging in quickly again now, so something must have been done. I am in NY. You can also call to let them know you are still having trouble. 866 - 932 - 5469 M - F from 9am to 6pm EST

Good luck!
peacemom is offline Female
Closed